VAR upsets Liverpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

VAR upsets Liverpool

Stevie G ...... penalty at BDTBL..... I’ve always had them down as red cheating scousers...... I wish them all the bad decisions we’ve had over the years ....... they’d be in the lower leagues.

Unlike rod I have absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever. My sympathies are and always will be for the families of the Juve fans at Heysel.

I'll tell you what's real mate. You've played the illiterate village idiot for years and the truth is it's not an act. You are. You are incapable of differentiating between sarcasm and straight. If you can't see the point between losing a loved family member and the "game" you've known and loved almost as long then you're not worth engaging. Stay in Treeton. You were made for each other.
My family has always and will always mean more to me than Football,as much as i love the BLADES( and i do after all i'm a TRUE BLADE) there's no comparison to my family and i've never claimed to be clever unlike thee which makes your childish rants on here all the more amusing ya:clown:.:yes: UTMPB

My family has always and will always mean more to me than Football,as much as i love the BLADES( and i do after all i'm a TRUE BLADE) there's no comparison to my family and i've never claimed to be clever unlike thee which makes your childish rants on here all the more amusing ya:clown:.:yes: UTMPB

Well that's a Booker prize winning response right there. As per.

Unlike rod I have absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever. My sympathies are and always will be for the families of the Juve fans at Heysel.
In post 19 you tell me i can't tell the difference when sarcasm's being used,seems i'm not the only one Beany.:giggle: UTMPB