VAR ‘proves’ Liverpool would have won the league | Vital Football

VAR ‘proves’ Liverpool would have won the league

Skoorb

Alert Team
:rofl: In another piece of speculative fiction the barrel scraping and straw clutching continues even onto the verge of the new season. In a remarkable effort to re-write history, this 'article' will once again attempt to salve the sheer raw gaping wound that dippers cannot leave behind.

"But we only lost one game" they wail...

....and now they will cling to this selective version of the past which claims that had VAR been operating last season they would have topped the table. That it blatantly ignores their offside goal against West Ham appears irrelevant. That it is a logical fallacy to alter one part of history without this then altering the remaining course of any given game.....will doubtless be beyond them.

Nope. They will never get over it and in time will probably believe that they did in fact win the league in 2019.

FFS. GET OVER IT :slap:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1163831/Liverpool-news-Premier-League-title-VAR-full-table

Last edited:
Only losers try to replay matches. The game is fraught with human error, and now that has been taken out of the equation. So, they will come up with another list of excuses to explain their frailties. I'm over it, and refuse to get drawn into the obsession game they like to play.

I see they never mentioned the Wolves game blatant handball, but excuse a clear offside by Milner by saying critics might argue ... argue what that he was not offside because?

I see they never mentioned the Wolves game blatant handball, but excuse a clear offside by Milner by saying critics might argue ... argue what that he was not offside because?

Classic ‘selective eyesight’.

The whole premise falls down because it is based on the assumption that ‘Goal X is disallowed but everything else in the game happens the same’ which is clearly.......err, how best to phrase this ?, oh yes , total :bull:

You cannot say the reatofany game would have unfolded the same......unless, like the dipper fans, you inhabit some parallel universe. The sort of place where they are never offside but every other team is, their challenges are ‘robust’ but any tackling on their player is a foul and illegal. Take the shove on Sané which contributed to his injury. That same shove committed against Salah.......apoplectic response and Twatter meltdown.

They did complain about fixtures and I am surprised that they did not moan about getting one day less than everyone else.

Almost as bad as Taggart asking that on the final day all matches finish at the same time. It had nothing to do with City losing when the final whistle went at The stadium of light? or was it.