Vanilla v Rams score prediction............. | Vital Football

Vanilla v Rams score prediction.............

Bloomeram

Alert Team
:gent:..........................Hoping for a draw, but can see us getting a 2-0 defeat....................hope I am wrong :wave:

Comfortable 2-0 win and wrap up playoff berth. HHmmm maybe not but let's be confident. MMiddlesbrough draw with Millwall leaving us the chance to avoid Fulham until Wembley but we then lose at home to an already relegated Barnsley (after Bolton beat Burton) and it all goes wrong again

Too complicated that one Rog, let's go for a simple 3-1 defeat and maintain the stress levels at maximum for a bit longer!!

Pearce in for Olsson. Sticking with the 1-3-5-2 and Fozzy moving forward to Left wing back? 0-0

We played well against a very good Villa side I think the Cardiff game really took it out of them a legs going around the hour mark But surprised he never brought Ledley on because we were struggling to hold the ball Personally I would have gone Hanson and Ledley stop them coming through the middle Palmer ok when you need a goal but not when you need to hold the ball he's not strong enough in fact he's really not done anything for me since we've had him not surprised Rowett doesn't stop him

Latest Rams News