VALERIE STUFFS THE OYSTAINS!!! | Vital Football

VALERIE STUFFS THE OYSTAINS!!!

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
Get your bucket out Premier1 :tophat:

Valerie Belokon wins all claims

ONGOING COSTS AROUND £500k ish PLUS £425k to be paid within 28 days.

More to follow.

Sell up f*ck off!!!

This case was merely VB floating a balloon...

The big case is in Summer. That case is a far stronger one than this one.

Anyone notice that when they go up against lawyers and not innocent, lay people without the resources to fund lawyers, they lose?

I can feel the few that still support the regime (disguised of course by 'I support the team' bollocks) will be getting their pitch ready that they were with us all along.

I echo - sell up, F*** off..

They asked for an appeal and were told it would be a waste of time. I say give 'em another crack, them serious legal lot Uncle Val employs are not cheap! :rofl:

Bullies take on a bigger boy and get a pasting! No shock. :rofl:

This is wonderful news. I haven't been well this past few days but this news has put me on cloud 9. My hope now is that come the court case in the summer, the Oystons get the stuffing of their lives.
As for those who may be thinking of jumping the sinking ship 'Oyston'...rest assured, the tar is on the boil and the feathers are waiting in anticipation...Guess who will be the first for the treatment?!?!...Bring it on!!!

whitey1942 - 23/2/2017 14:09

This is wonderful news. I haven't been well this past few days but this news has put me on cloud 9. My hope now is that come the court case in the summer, the Oystons get the stuffing of their lives.
As for those who may be thinking of jumping the sinking ship 'Oyston'...rest assured, the tar is on the boil and the feathers are waiting in anticipation...Guess who will be the first for the treatment?!?!...Bring it on!!!

Good lad Whitey, glad to hear you are better. I'm absolutely buzzing! :grins:

The parking charge denier will not be able to wriggle out of this! :tophat:

Layton_Seasider - 23/2/2017 12:39

Get your bucket out Premier1 :tophat:

Valerie Belokon wins all claims

ONGOING COSTS AROUND £500k ish PLUS £425k to be paid within 28 days.

More to follow.

Sell up f*ck off!!!

As promised:

Belokon’s victory could cost the Oyston family more than £1.9m, who are also facing £900,000 legal costs.

Read more at: http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/updated-belokon-court-victory-brings-me-little-joy-1-8405963

:rofl: :loser: :aaaay: :guitar: :clown: :nar: :notcrewe:

I'm unsure why anyone who doesn't go thinks that those of us that choose still to go are happy with the O's or want them to remain.

Great news if it speeds up their departure, but reality is small change to the money made.

As already mentioned the big case is in the Summer. We all live in hope.

SeasideEssexXile - 23/2/2017 17:42

I'm unsure why anyone who doesn't go thinks that those of us that choose still to go are happy with the O's or want them to remain.

Great news if it speeds up their departure, but reality is small change to the money made.

Wisest Post for quite awhile...

premier 1 - 23/2/2017 17:55

I respect Sexxyboy as a person (not you doffer, you are a despicable human) but don't agree at all. You are only agreeing because you are a mushroom. This may look like small change but this was one they had a small chance of winning. The loss of £ms from principled fans is not small change, neither is the money the mushrooms are giving to the Oystains.

Codger the Parachute Payments apparently were there if needed as we tumbled down the leagues you daft old sod. Of course that spiteful lot will take even more out of the Football side because they are plain nasty.

I'm not with you on this... it's deflection. It's ok saying 'I want them out but I'll continue to fund them'

It just does not wash, it really doesn't... it's gone way beyond that.

liverpoolseasider - 23/2/2017 19:17

I'm not with you on this... it's deflection. It's ok saying 'I want them out but I'll continue to fund them'

It just does not wash, it really doesn't... it's gone way beyond that.

That's exactly what I thought. More excuses by them with a dirty secret and them that are members of the same fetish club are nodding their heads in agreement that they are not the only ones hiding a dirty habit.

Premier1 you can see already is preparing his script for when they do go. Dave they will not continue to lose money, no matter how pigheaded you think they are money is all to them vile lot. You know something Owing probably never even supported Blackpool. He saw the land and being an estate agent could see the potential profit on the said land. Most of us were taken in by his flannel such was the desperate position the club was in, others are still taken in or plain thick or plain selfish.

Im not 1 for excuses LS.
Its my choice. Im comfortable with my reasons why I still attend.

Layton - Koko is that stubborn I believe he would lose £ just to spite some.

SeasideEssexXile - 23/2/2017 20:17

Im not 1 for excuses LS.
Its my choice. Im comfortable with my reasons why I still attend.

Layton - Koko is that stubborn I believe he would lose £ just to spite some.

I appreciate old people are set in their ways and not as enlightened by current goings on and family ties and all that I get.

Koko being that stubborn is your belief, I'm not so sure at all, Koko would drive a hundred miles to save a penny, my work pal has a side line business that has carried out work on constructing the stonework for the Sir Jim statue. He assures me that koko is tighter than a ducks behind. No way will he stick it out if the mushrooms would stick with the rest of us.

Sexy, I don't agree with you on this, but Koko might just prove you right. I'm sure any businessman looking at the situation dispassionately might have chosen to move on by now but there might be some irrational emotional driver behind Koko.

Codger, what was the point of your statement regarding the money coming from the parachute payments? :crazy: