Valentines Day | Vital Football

Valentines Day

randy.stand

Vital Champions League
Valentines again on Thursday. What do you think of it? What you doing for the occasion? ( if your with someone)

I detest Valentine's day. That said i am taking the Missus out for a meal and bought her a soppy gift lol

Ahh VMF... Wish I'd thought of that. Already booked something... at this hotel over in Solihull... Bed & Breakfast...4 course meal on the night & full use of leisure facilities for £99 per couple and you could stay either Thurs/Fri or Sat.

sirdennis - 8/2/2013 15:57

I might take my good wife to VMF.

not open on the 14th mate. It is on the 15th though. Only trouble is, I'm there and when I'm there, they won't allow you lot to book tables due to the problems it causes me...!

Edited...

http://www.avhe.co.uk/valentines-menu

randy.stand - 8/2/2013 15:54

Valentines again on Thursday. What do you think of it? What you doing for the occasion? ( if your with someone)

I have a dark, joyless heart. I've never been in love and never celebrated valentines day.

Hope that helps!

Nice for people to have a day to show their love, although I would think every day would be ideal not just the one!

I think it's a load of bollocks. I did the Valentine thing the first year with my Mrs but after we both discovered we both think it's just a money grabbing day, we both agreed not to make anything of it. The irony for me is that our first anniversary is on the 18th so I will have to spend a loada money every year around this time, as I don't think I can get her to agree that anniversaries are bollocks lol.

But hey, I'm not criticising people who like the day, it's just not for me!

Pride of Lions - 8/2/2013 16:41

randy.stand - 8/2/2013 21:34

sirdennis - 8/2/2013 16:21

Sounds like my house randy.stand :17:

Which hotel is it ?

The Arden Hotel.

Just off the Coventry Road, by the NEC?...... Nice place.

:14:

Yeah that's the one. Yeah is nice. Have been there before. Looking forward to it. The restaurant is top notch there.

I fucking hate Valentine's day. It's a load of old cock to coerce men into buying overpriced tat.

I refuse to buy anything on Valentine's day but I'll take her out around a week later, as always.

We give each other a card we don't need a Clinton card holiday to express usual love

We`re doing bugger all.
Off to a hotel for the weekend the week after Valentine`s day though in Stratford.
We used to go for a meal every Valentine`s day,but that was because it was my Mother`s birthday,not because it was Valentine`s day.

My mistake. Vmf have a special night in 14th

http://www.avhe.co.uk/valentines-menu

I`ve just remembered.....the 17th...my brother`s birthday is also someone else`s i believe.