Valentines Day | Vital Football

Valentines Day

Liverpool are red,
Gillingham are blue,
Scousers have the best unbeaten run,
but we're number two!!

I always get Mrs Gimmer a dozen red roses on Valentines day morning. I wait until the neighbours have gone to work and nip over the rear garden fence armed with a pair of secateurs and help myself.

Today is my wife and my anniversary, which we are spending in Southend. Off to a Tropicana night at the pavilion. I'll be the one wearing a bright blue Jamaican shirt, with purple trousers..? In case you are going too, Nobby, mines a pint of Guinness :-)

I always get Mrs Gimmer a dozen red roses on Valentines day morning. I wait until the neighbours have gone to work and nip over the rear garden fence armed with a pair of secateurs and help myself.

I fine it hard to believe you can get over the fence.

Happy anniversary LSB2!

Looks like you've really pushed the boat out for your missus, what a treat. The excitement getting too much for her?

It's where we used to live, so know where the good times are :-)
Cheers Bromley!

Today is my wife and my anniversary, which we are spending in Southend. Off to a Tropicana night at the pavilion. I'll be the one wearing a bright blue Jamaican shirt, with purple trousers..? In case you are going too, Nobby, mines a pint of Guinness :-)
Afraid not mate but will probably see you stumbling out, our flat overlooks the Cliffs Pavilion. Block on the cliff top. Top floor with lit up balcony. If you're out by 10.30, pop up for a coffee 😂😂

PS, hope you didnt get a parking ticket, new restrictions are a pain for visitors.

Last edited:
Typical, waited up for LSB2 and he never showed up. Had valentine's roses and champagne ready too 🙄

Sorry, didn't come out until 01:30, so just missed you... We're at the Gleneagles, so walked there, cabbed back. Great night, but not paying £55 for a bottle of champagne. The missus had Guinness like me. Is it ok to pop round for the champagne, and I can say I treated the missus :-)

Nobby, i'll be at the game too if you fancy meeting for a pre-match pint somewhere?
Will try but Nobby jnr is coming straight from work and not sure what time he'llbe there. I'll get an eta from him and get back to you but sounds like a good idea 👍👍👍👍