v West Ham | Page 3 | Vital Football

v West Ham

It's been interesting watching certain players adapt to the surreal conditions that there is at the minute as those that are confidence players stand out a mile.

Joelinton's touch and hold up play has surprised me recently but as i alluded to above, he has no real pressure and is obviously enjoying the fact that he cant be booed.

As for us, we did ok but lost the attacking threat when Saint-Maximin got binned. The back up we have is worrying as per usual but if we're taken over then surely this will be addressed in the Summer. If we're not then you'd think Gayle would be sold to West Brom with his replacement being a sub £10m punt from Holland or somewhere.

I thought Kraft did ok. Hayden, who I reckon always does well, did his usual decent shift until he was cattled and Shelvey broke a sweat for once. Lascelles on the first goal could use the wind as an excuse as it was blowing a gale up here although he could also have had his boots on the wrong feet. Aside from that, we were rated between 5 and 6 for individuals.

It's been interesting watching certain players adapt to the surreal conditions that there is at the minute as those that are confidence players stand out a mile.

Good point you make, noticeable across the league and tells a story. The best players thrive on playing infront of a crowd and lift their game. Unfortunately those who don’t will never make it to the highest level.