v Watford | Page 3 | Vital Football

v Watford

Poor performance after a bright start.
It's what I would expect from the quality of the squad of players Ashley has allowed, combined with the managerial nous of cabbage heed. There's some falshes of genius in there but more than outweighed by the utter donkeys and has beens in the rest of the squad. All put together to achieve nothing more than staying in the Premier League

Bruce's game management is appalling. What was said at half time ? Everyone could see the midfield wasn't working . Just an absolute shit show that second half.
I actually felt sorry for Schar,he was left totally exposed by his manager.
Lets see if Bruce learnt anything from this match when the next team sheet is pinned on the board.

Ritchie is constantly fouling match after match, he creates little, wastes crosses and just huffs and puffs. Manquillo is Championship at best but hardly surprising with this motley crew. Apart from Saint Maximin there is little threat.
Roll on the end of the season.

Credit to Bruce and the players in my opinion - this takeover must be like a dark cloud for most of them

They've seen us safe and now not putting much at risk for their next moves

Credit to Bruce and the players in my opinion - this takeover must be like a dark cloud for most of them

They've seen us safe and now not putting much at risk for their next moves
Its' more than a personal opinion !
Bruce has done a fantastic job under the circumstances.
Lesser men would have had us relegated in the very season we finally get *rid of Ashley* and move on to better things.
I hope his efforts are appreciated by all Newcastle fans.

*Disclaimer

I was out all day and just before I started driving home it was 1-1. No surprise that we lost in the end were the pens definite or not?