v Southampton | Page 10 | Vital Football

v Southampton

I get what you say , I wish I was still in saudi to see what is actually being said about any takeover ....
Didn't realise you had been over there mate.
I'm going to bow to your knowledge of their press and raise my hope 1 point on the dream meter.

I'm going to assume the original bid was covered as extensively over there as it was over here ?

Didn't realise you had been over there mate.
I'm going to bow to your knowledge of their press and raise my hope 1 point on the dream meter.

I'm going to assume the original bid was covered as extensively over there as it was over here ?

Yeah, all the Saudis where I worked were all talking about it.... in the main apart from the really older generations they are football mad. The saudis even dedicated a channel to showing all our old games .

Normally when they buy , they tend to buy the best .... it's a status thing within the region , they dont like to loose face or loose anything in general, that's why I was surprised they looked at us but I believe saudi telecom (government backed telecommunications) are /were involved with man u so may have come to us after getting knocked back by liverpool .