v Ross County | Vital Football

v Ross County

Celtic: Gordon, Matthews, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre, Brown, Bitton, Commons, Henderson, Griffiths, Guidetti

subs: Ambrose, Scepovic, Lustig, McGregor, Thomson, Lindsay

Could be. I hope it has nothign to do with reports that he wants a transfer to England. Doubt it, though.

HT 0-0

Trying to play and pass our way through a packed defence...

Stop doing that and instead start running the channels and getting crosses in. Doing that will also create space in the forward central area for our players to exploit.

Get goal machine Lustig on

Good enough. It was one of those matches when they just bottle everything up to get a draw or get lucky. That is always tough to break down, especially without Stokes or Johanson. Brown was terrific as usual. So was Denayer. I'd have liked more goals, but after last games riot I can live with this result.

The most perplexing thing with this club right now is Guidetti. He went from fantastic to clueless. He's not even shooting from outside, where he was pretty deadly. He seems to stumble every time he is in the box. I wonder if his leg problem is back. Or is he just a headcase and when he's hot, he's unstoppable and when cold, awful?

Latest Celtic News