v Palace | Page 2 | Vital Football

v Palace

It was Lascelles yer blind git !

As Palace score their 2nd with an easy header in the box I just cannot see why Lascelles gets so much shit from the Jamal 3 on here

removing him from the pitch and replacing him with a like for like centre back has us playing more compact apparently

We lost a shit load of games when he wasn't playing but still gets all the blame every time we concede

As Palace score their 2nd with an easy header in the box I just cannot see why Lascelles gets so much shit from the Jamal 3 on here

removing him from the pitch and replacing him with a like for like centre back has us playing more compact apparently

We lost a shit load of games when he wasn't playing but still gets all the blame every time we concede
Prone to mistakes on the floor but missed in the air.
Signs we can get back in the game though.

Far too slow passing the ball round at the back.lot of backward passing as well. Need to drive forward.

Fairly entertaining game that we should be at least level in.
What I don't get is why we stand around watching them pass the ball around.

Need to get fucking forward more, Wilson is causing them problems as is Almiron. Midfield is static, ball watching and nobody closing down.

Don't know what the fucking defence is doing, not picking people up, standing off, not good enough.