v Lincoln | Vital Football

v Lincoln

HerrLjunga

Vital 1st Team Regular
Looking forward to my first trip to Sincil Bank on Saturday, any advice on best pre-match pubs if we're arriving by train?

According to the club we'd already sold over 400 tickets by yesterday which is pretty good going, would be nice to have 600-700 there.

Lincoln have one point from their last six matches, hopefully we can make that one point from seven. COYG!

A good number that given it's three away games in 11 days.

If Lincoln play like they did at Priestfield, we have every chance of walking away with the three points. However, there home form is a lot better than their away form, so we'll struggle if we play anything like we did against Southend. I'd say a draw is on the cards, but if we are genuinely gunning for the playoffs, it's a must win.

I'm in Lincoln, it's pishing down and windy but it seems (bbc weather) that it will all be OK by 1pm. Strong gusts likely, so maybe a big physical centre forward might get amongst the goal/s today....... come on Big John... UTG

I particularly liked his comment from another interview:
‘I’m sure Big John will get a great reception. And I’ll get my usual reception’! 😂😂

If Lincoln play like they did at Priestfield, we have every chance of walking away with the three points.
We'll never know because our line up precluded us from being creative. Once it was clear that Lincoln weren't really a threat then the second half subs could have come on a bit earlier, perhaps.