v Huddersfield | Page 3 | Vital Football

v Huddersfield

Do you genuinely believe lascelles is the weakest link in a defence for 100 years? I mean I quite like him but that's not even my point... You remember boumsong and bramble right? Or Stevie Taylor... Or Marcelino... Or as much as I loved the entertainers, the entire defence on a defensive basis!

Lascelles makes Bramble look like Franco Baresi.

He was arrested for nicking a pair of gloves from Fenwicks while playing for us, different times now a first team player could probably buy Fenwicks with the wages they are on.
He was arrested for nicking a pair of gloves from Fenwicks while playing for us, different times now a first team player could probably buy Fenwicks with the wages they are on.
I remember that now Mick, women's gloves apparently :hmmm:

Bramble was prone to an embarrassing "rick" but he had a pretty decent record at high levels, challenging in the top 4 and champions league outings. I wonder what similar feats Lascelles will have on his CV when he hangs up his boots?

Bramble was prone to an embarrassing "rick" but he had a pretty decent record at high levels, challenging in the top 4 and champions league outings. I wonder what similar feats Lascelles will have on his CV when he hangs up his boots?

Would say that's more an indictment of respective owners/managers. I remember bramble looking God awful except for a short period where he partnered woodgate

& his odd perfect ball.
Meanwhile the fat one's dodged another bullet,all's well tho & the malaise
just goes on & on ..