v Huddersfield | Vital Football

v Huddersfield

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
This game is being billed as huge in terms of our Premiership survival but i'm not convinced.

Cardiff's and Fulham's results last night will be repeated by the other dross in the next 12 or whatever games are left whereas we will pick up points and will almost certainly not get thrashed.

Should be a banker today no matter what team Benitez goes with,although past experiences breed doubt.

Newcastle United (5-4-1)
    Martin Dubravka

DeAndre Yedlin

Fabian Schär

Jamaal Lascelles

Florian Lejeune

Matt Ritchie

Ayoze Pérez Gutiérrez

Isaac Hayden

Sean Longstaff

Miguel Almirón

Salomón Rondón
Substitutes
    Paul Dummett

Ki Sung-yueng

Kenedy

Javier Manquillo

Joselu

Christian Atsu

Freddie Woodman
Fairly attacking lineup... Rondon Perez and Almirón !

10 man Huddersfield at home - get that bus parked rafa!

First red card against us in over 5 years, can anyone guess how many we've been given in that time?

10 man Huddersfield at home - get that bus parked rafa!

First red card against us in over 5 years, can anyone guess how many we've been given in that time?
Haway then spill.....

I'm starting to have sexual feelings towards that Longstaff mind.

Bad day at the office for Rondon, we know he’s not a ruthless finisher, but Christ he has to do better than he did today.

Random stat, for those who may have missed it; the 29 shots is the most we have had in a game since November 2012 when we had 32 against Swansea but lost 2-1

I see the love in for Ashley is back on. We should be grateful that we can afford such a magnificent player for £20 million. Although I’m pretty sure Bournemouth do this on a regular basis. However, despite £20 million being the average price for an average player these days, that’s none of my business.

Glad to see the lads from Nottingham Forest get the plaudits again too. One can’t get on the bench and the other is the weakest link the defence has had in over 100 years.

All is well in the world, Ashleys next 2 big pay days look good (Almiron and Longstaff) and luckily there are worse teams than us in the premiership. 3 with a bit of luck. Joking apart how poor are Huddersfield?

the other is the weakest link the defence has had in over 100 years

You've obviously never seen much of us over the years, anyone remember Malcolm Brown for one?