V Everton | Page 6 | Vital Football

V Everton

I thought it should have been changed at HT. But df was right to keep it as it was but then DF changes it she we were on top and took Normann off? Very odd

I thought it should have been changed at HT. But df was right to keep it as it was but then DF changes it she we were on top and took Normann off? Very odd

I think he took Normann off to protect his hamstring. I would rather take him off to be safe now that risk him damaging it and being out for a long period.

Pukki not good enough neither is idah and I am not sure sargent is...It's a real worry

I thought Sargent was worse than Pukki today. Didn't contribute at all and had a chance for a excellent position and messed up controlling the ball in a position you would expect even an amateur to do so.

The embarrassment rolls on. No goal again and letting in goals. Were down, impossible to stay up with these performances and hierarchy

Krul going on about we need to work hard in training and all looks good in training....that's good timm but you don't get 3 points in training.

He scored more than 10 two seasons ago and we got relegated , so what’s so great him getting 10 this season ? Knob Gutless is an idiot