v Burnley | Page 3 | Vital Football

v Burnley

Kenedy, millionaire footballer cannot play at all with one foot, probably doesn't have the time to practice, fucking hell.

How often does that happen, we held on, well I never, despite miss of the decade and missing an open goal when Roger Mellie was upfront, I can only come to the conclusion that Burnley really are dogshit.

When we broke in added time and Perez had the ball just over the half way line, Roger as PK calls him was still in our half. Surely a punt at goal was the best option.

You have a point there PK but as you said earlier apart from the top 6 or 7 teams there is not a lot between them.

A decent performance away from home. A team playing for one another.

Post match listening to Ginola about his time at the club, the one thing that was very apparent .. he gets the fans, club and area . Top top top bloke and a fantastic footballer up there with Beardsley for me.

Ki and Diame were my men of the match and that Diame stat about most tackles of any player in the league surprised me.

Wonder if this run knocks any momentum out of the impending boycott games?

Looks like the Rafa strategy for the season is getting back on track after Brighton and Leicester. Like Pyrry, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Ginola on Sky. It's a bygone age when the board supported the manager with maverick players like him.