V Brighton | Page 3 | Vital Football

V Brighton

That was beyond shit we had no idea ripped to bits by a side that will have no easier game than that all season.They are supposed to be a similar standard,not so Brighton were miles better than us. God help us against any half decent side if we continue to play like we did today. It was a fucking shambles simple as that.

Didn’t see the game today but appears to have been a shit show with Captain Fantastic playing as well as ever. Quelle surprise. Surprised nobody has been in like a shot to defend him. Must be waiting on my comment.

Didn’t see the game today but appears to have been a shit show with Captain Fantastic playing as well as ever. Quelle surprise. Surprised nobody has been in like a shot to defend him. Must be waiting on my comment.

There's no defending him after that showing, he stands off players inviting them to shoot, he did it when Trossard smacked the post! You'd think he would learn to close down and put his foot in but that's obviously too much for a £3m centre half. I switched it off but saw Connolly's goal later and he stood off him there as well.

To be fair there was a few players that were absolutely atrocious, ASM was diabolical, was he even fit? He was certainly injured early on and the tactical genius kept him on far longer than he should have. Shelvey being another one!

If they play like that ever again this season they will get battered, not just from the top teams. Bruce can't fluke his way through another season with performances like that!

Was the worst I've seen asm play. Conveniently injured or bottled it? Who knows. Judging by face he didn't want no part of that fight and will probably be on the next flight out of Newcastle. Not sure teams will be as keen on him now tho

Those were my thoughts also RZA
I thought he just didn't fancy it .
He knew in the role he was given on sunday and the player he was up against when defending , he was in for a torrid time . But in his defence I did think he was carrying a niggle from the Blackburn game , but wanted to play as not to let his teammates down.

Those were my thoughts also RZA
I thought he just didn't fancy it .
He knew in the role he was given on sunday and the player he was up against when defending , he was in for a torrid time . But in his defence I did think he was carrying a niggle from the Blackburn game , but wanted to play as not to let his teammates down.
Not his best decision but he wasn’t alone with his shitness they were all crap.

OK - I'll have a little nibble seeing as there is every chance this is directed at me

Yet again you spectacularly miss the point and make yourself look a tit into the bargain

My personal issue with the Lascelles thing is I've never understood why he was singled out for so much criticism when more often than not other players have had far worse games

Here we have you admitting you didn't see the game but yet again singling Lascelles out when (reportedly -as I didn't see the game myself) other players were as bad or worse

What makes it comical is that you completely lack the self awareness to see that you are proving my point and not your own

I'll repeat - I think Lascelles is an average PL defender

You though just need to admit to yourself that Lascelles' worth to the team (good or bad) is not what interests you - all that drives you with these posts is your obsessive need to try and prove yourself right on social media

I know you won't understand a word of this but I'm happy to break the silence anyway

OK - I'll have a little nibble seeing as there is every chance this is directed at me

Yet again you spectacularly miss the point and make yourself look a tit into the bargain

My personal issue with the Lascelles thing is I've never understood why he was singled out for so much criticism when more often than not other players have had far worse games

Here we have you admitting you didn't see the game but yet again singling Lascelles out when (reportedly -as I didn't see the game myself) other players were as bad or worse

What makes it comical is that you completely lack the self awareness to see that you are proving my point and not your own

I'll repeat - I think Lascelles is an average PL defender

You though just need to admit to yourself that Lascelles' worth to the team (good or bad) is not what interests you - all that drives you with these posts is your obsessive need to try and prove yourself right on social media

I know you won't understand a word of this but I'm happy to break the silence anyway

If someone won't understand what you're writing to them why write it?