v Bournemouth | Page 2 | Vital Football

v Bournemouth

Typical Newcastle switched off on the Bournemouth free kick 1-4 Gosling tucks it over the line (Emil Krafth let him run off him) .

I think I'm starting to get a bit of a man crush on St Maximim - he comes across as well off the pitch as he does on it

The toon played like they know something is going on behind the scenes as if playing for their places.

Guaranteed safety now as teams at the bottom play each other and it's nice to watch the season end with nowt to worry about. Gonna be a desperate game for West Ham on the last day as they face Aston Villa.

To be totally honest - if the takeover ever goes through Bruce will go with my best wishes

I wouldn't be too bothered if there was role created for him if he fancied staying

He hasn't been the shambles I was expecting him to be and he's just got on with job without the whinging of his predecessor

The toon played like they know something is going on behind the scenes as if playing for their places.

What a load of shite, they played like a team playing against a god awful side in free fall.

What a load of shite, they played like a team playing against a god awful side in free fall.

God awful teams in free fall are generally the teams that usually beat us though.

3 assists for ASM tonight. NUFC record with ASM: Played 18 won 10. NUFC record without ASM: 14 games, 1 win. Fatty will sell if this takeover fails