Utter shambles | Vital Football

Utter shambles

swans87

Vital Youth Team
I didn't think we could go backwards but we have with this idiot in charge. He looked absolutely clueless on the sidelines, didn't have a clue what to do when we started conceding goals in 2nd half, and his blaming on individual's mistakes and simply low confidence isn't good enough.

Firstly, starting line-up, Fer and Ki in the middle is asking for trouble. Then you bring taylor back in? Mawson and van der Hoorn? Far from convincing despite no defensive cover in midfield.

Britton or Cork is needed alongside Ki or Fer at least, especially in a game like this. Sigurdsson put his usual effort in, Routledge had one of his better games, Llorente fed off scraps, but Barrow finally showed why he is our most overrated player. He's got speed and nothing else.

Why so many team changes again? What sort of rotation system have we got going on?

A complete and utter shambles, I'm dreading Sunday's game. At least we looked like we had a small glimmer of hope of possibly getting something against the better teams under Guidolin. United haven't scored in their last 3 but I'd bet thousands that they end that run against us.