Usmanov sells Arsenal shares | Vital Football

Usmanov sells Arsenal shares

Matic

Alert Team
For over £550m, supposedly. All to Kroenke.

Conspiracy theorists are convinced he's selling now because he wants to buy Spurs and compete against Kroenke, who he hates and has indirectly blamed for Arsenal's lack of ambition, especially over RvP's transfer to Man Utd.

So my question is, if we were to play hypothetical and say this conspiracy was true, would Spurs fans be happy for an ex-Arsenal, Russian Oligarch with a net worth of around £19bn to buy the club from ENIC?

Disclaimer: I don't think ENIC will sell now unless an offer they cannot refuse is presented to them, which I don't think it will.

Conspiracy theorists are convinced he's selling now because he wants to buy Spurs and compete against Kroenke, who he hates and has indirectly blamed for Arsenal's lack of ambition, especially over RvP's transfer to Man Utd.

So my question is, if we were to play hypothetical and say this conspiracy was true, would Spurs fans be happy for an ex-Arsenal, Russian Oligarch with a net worth of around £19bn to buy the club from ENIC?

Disclaimer: I don't think ENIC will sell now unless an offer they cannot refuse is presented to them, which I don't think it will.

I'd gamble.

I'm sick to the back teeth of ENIC and guaranteed also ran status, FFS even Leicester have won the PL since these under achievers have held us back.

he's getting out as are many Russians in London as the tone and tenor about their financial sources and activities has finally change - many Russians will soon become persona non grata ...

I'd lay a penny to 1 million that as far as Football clubs are concerned you won't see him in the PL anytime soon.