Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 84 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Yeah, thats just my personal view. I have a passionate hate for all scumbags.
Dont get me wrong, there are lots of nice people out there with criminal records and lots of grey areas where people get charged and are not scumbags.
But for career criminals who constantly ruin other people lives, cause misery non stop, make money out of other people sufferings, trouble makers and who dont learn from their past mistakes, just maybe go about there business better as to not get caught.... i wish we lived in a world where they would be put to trial (to tick a box) and then put down in a painful way.
Just my view.

Yeah, thats just my personal view. I have a passionate hate for all scumbags.
Dont get me wrong, there are lots of nice people out there with criminal records and lots of grey areas where people get charged and are not scumbags.
But for career criminals who constantly ruin other people lives, cause misery non stop, make money out of other people sufferings, trouble makers and who dont learn from their past mistakes, just maybe go about there business better as to not get caught.... i wish we lived in a world where they would be put to trial (to tick a box) and then put down in a painful way.
Just my view.
This would make for a great t-shirt!

The way I see it I can see why the nature of his death would spark outrage and I do not believe, despite what he did in the past that he at all deserved his fate.

By the same token given his past I find making him some sort of poster boy for civil rights to be a bit off. Not everyone is doing this but there's certainly a number of murals out there and his own funeral became some sort of celebrity event. That made me a bit uneasy.

I guess that's the bit that his reformed character comes into it. We've heard nothing new about his behaviour since and God knows people would've been digging.

So the story takes on an extra meaningful angle really.

Reformed by the system/himself.
Moved to a new area away from old haunts and hangouts.
Became loyal to family not previous vices.

Did all he could to turn his life around and 'this' becomes his reward.

I can more than see why GF became the poster boy compared to many others who have 'criminally' died in custody....but the mistake being missed for me is pointing out his history, he served his time, his an example of earning a second chance - as it could be a double message to those in crime that they actually can get out of the gangs etc.

Fulford mate. Given my quick search shows the area the bill was used in has a big problem with counterfeits that they deal with at the till or latterly the Police check the wallet/person/car to see if it was a one off or not.

The photos doing the rounds aren't in situ as they should be (at least by our law if you want a photograph to be proper evidence), they have been placed for the shot for effect - so become a catalogue shot which is secondary evidence at best and highly open to debate if used as primary evidence.

If the area is high in fake bills, it's just as likely he wasn't aware as he was - and all other information suggests he was out of that life, so you revert to the former.

There's an unqualified claim the 'bill's ink' was running - in which case no shop accepts it anyway. And given the bill claims come from the force which effectively went on strike and others resigned over their solidarity with a copper who killed him, I kind of know who I'm likely to believe.

Especially as other reports suggest the Police cannot now produce these notes as if they have disappeared into the ether (under the guise of investigations)....whilst also not having in situ photos to back up their existence in the car anyway.

Let alone the claim that Floyd willingly used fake notes and then didn't even have the decency to drive off as if he was waiting for the cops to arrive?

Come on mate, something is fishy here.

The transcripts/body cam footage as per https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...ney-escalated-into-the-death-of-george-floyd/

He was taken away from the car over the street. He was already bleeding from the head as he accidentally made contact with a car. The officers acted like medical professionals in diagnosing him. (yes the ME later found traces of fentanyl - but nobody has yet said he wasn't taking it illegally).

From the above link.
"A few seconds later, according to the transcript, Lane alerted Chauvin that Floyd may have passed out; after being pressured by an off-duty firefighter to check Floyd’s pulse, Keung said he couldn’t find one, to which Chauvin replied “Huh?”, only taking his knee off Floyd’s neck when asked by a paramedic who arrived two minutes later."

So he keeps his knee on the neck of someone for two minutes who doesn't have a pulse.

And all the above information comes from an 82 page transcript in defence of the cops - ie his lawyers.

And we all know defence attorneys are the bastions of truth don't we.

But didnt the autopsy show meth and fentanyl in his system?
Not exactly giving up on his vices?
And illegal drugs are not cheap?
So where does that point?

No mention of meth in the reports I've seen, only confirmation of Fent - which is legally available on prescription. As is meth (it could be a derivative but the press still call it meth).

Col - moving away from vices ie criminal activity - (maybe not you), but not the odd beer, a spliff, a bit of coke - taking doesn't mean you'll rob grannies. We all have our out in life. We can only judge GF on facts - no new convictions. I drink way too much, should a copper put his knee on my neck and kill me despite the fact I drink in my house?

It's points nowhere mate.

We're still judging a bloke by what he did a decade ago with no acknowledgement of what he did since...yet we aren't judging a copper who ignored a fire chief, an ambo and still kept his knee on a neck despite the 'suspect' having no pulse.

Was he afraid of zombies?

Why keep blaming the victim - even if he had a counterfeit £20 note (and sat in his car having a smoke which he brought from that £20 note and he didn't make away) so we assume he knew - really, in light of all the other facts.

Sorry Col, you're not the only one displaying a bias here on his past life but his past life is not the determining factor here.

NO pulse and by bodycam footage, he still keeps his knee on the neck - game, set, match, cell, no key - for £42 quid that still can't be proved, other than claimed by defence prosecutors.

???????

I think this is the correct thread with no presumption.

A 10-year-old boy has been stabbed and is being treated in a Bolton hospital. A man, aged 18, was later arrested in connection with the knifing near Bridgeman Street in Great Lever. Emergency crews were called at about 13:15 BST, but the stabbing is being treated as an "isolated incident", Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said. The boy is described as being in a stable condition and the suspect is being held on suspicion of assault, the force said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-53375841

No, attempted murder - Police/CPS get your arses into fucking gear you bunch of wank stains - it's not about money, or being a wannabe MP, it's about justice!

I absolutely think the cop was wrong. 100 percent. That cop is obviously a criminal himself and probably a complete nut job. That i agree with. Deserves whats coming to him. So just want to clear that up. I have zero sympathy or understanding for him. Absolute zero.
I would just love to see criminals wiped off the face of the planet though. Sick of hearing about them and them having such a easy get out.
And just for the record that cop and his dodgy record would be on the wipe out list too as he sounds like a criminal in uniform but you get under cover criminals everywhère.

Disclaimer. I have no intention of setting up a extreme vigilante group or commiting any of the wiping out myself. Just for the record.

I think that's the difference between us both. Second chances with the obvious caveat that some crimes should be an instant bullet.

I'm liberal but not that far. I support the death penalty mate but only when it can be proven 150% and we can't do that with our courts sadly.

But I have no truck with people who turn their lives around, and as someone who doesn't believe in God - "for the Grace of God there I go" - could've explained me a number of years ago on a very pale scale to this conversation given the group I used to drink with/fell in with.

Lol at one point my parents thought I'd end up as a Scientologist! But that was me taking the piss.

I just see 'outs', some deserve them, some definitely don't. I'm not saying I'm right but I think GF was someone who deserved the out.

As opposed to someone who failed to stop for Police and is now crying like a baby when her own camera footage doesn't back up her story of the stop!

Fulford mate. Given my quick search shows the area the bill was used in has a big problem with counterfeits that they deal with at the till or latterly the Police check the wallet/person/car to see if it was a one off or not.

The photos doing the rounds aren't in situ as they should be (at least by our law if you want a photograph to be proper evidence), they have been placed for the shot for effect - so become a catalogue shot which is secondary evidence at best and highly open to debate if used as primary evidence.

If the area is high in fake bills, it's just as likely he wasn't aware as he was - and all other information suggests he was out of that life, so you revert to the former.

There's an unqualified claim the 'bill's ink' was running - in which case no shop accepts it anyway. And given the bill claims come from the force which effectively went on strike and others resigned over their solidarity with a copper who killed him, I kind of know who I'm likely to believe.

Especially as other reports suggest the Police cannot now produce these notes as if they have disappeared into the ether (under the guise of investigations)....whilst also not having in situ photos to back up their existence in the car anyway.

Let alone the claim that Floyd willingly used fake notes and then didn't even have the decency to drive off as if he was waiting for the cops to arrive?

Come on mate, something is fishy here.

The transcripts/body cam footage as per https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...ney-escalated-into-the-death-of-george-floyd/

He was taken away from the car over the street. He was already bleeding from the head as he accidentally made contact with a car. The officers acted like medical professionals in diagnosing him. (yes the ME later found traces of fentanyl - but nobody has yet said he wasn't taking it illegally).

From the above link.
"A few seconds later, according to the transcript, Lane alerted Chauvin that Floyd may have passed out; after being pressured by an off-duty firefighter to check Floyd’s pulse, Keung said he couldn’t find one, to which Chauvin replied “Huh?”, only taking his knee off Floyd’s neck when asked by a paramedic who arrived two minutes later."

So he keeps his knee on the neck of someone for two minutes who doesn't have a pulse.

And all the above information comes from an 82 page transcript in defence of the cops - ie his lawyers.

And we all know defence attorneys are the bastions of truth don't we.

Thanks for clearing that up mate as I hadn't seen any reports regarding the note.

Thanks for clearing that up mate as I hadn't seen any reports regarding the note.

No probs dude, difficult as so many contradictory reports and implications without anything to back them up doing the rounds from the usual outlets.

That little ramble skirted about 6 different reports of the same thing from 6 different sites! lol Yes, I'm sad!

Massive problem, as is the sex slave trade. What wonderful times we live in, we have really progressed in the last 300 years haven't we?!