Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 75 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Very few I imagine. Easy to jump on a bandwagon (understandably in this case) but not realise the slogan and the fake party raising funds for themselves are actually different. I didn't realise to begin with, and I consider myself mildly intelligent (don't giggle).

It's a good question, does Tyrone Mings support defunding the police and ending capitalism, or did he latch to the phrase? He's not alone to answer that question.

The coppers in the US taking a knee in support (rightly in my humble), did they realise they were supporting the political causes that have now been snuck in?

The fist is disgusting in my mind and I say that as a card carrying liberal. Take a knee is pathetic, but that's the US, leave them to it. We nod the head and bow in effect - we kneel for the Queen. Everything else is media driven bandwagon hugging bollocks and it's doing my tits in because it's been expectedly hijacked and absolute idiots are now wanting their 'victim' 15 minutes of fame and they are too dumb to realise they are shitting on the people they claim to support.

What really bugs me is Black voices with clout who point out BLM is wrong are being ignored...they are exactly who the media should be listening to about how the movement has been hijacked - but it doesn't suit the faux liberal we must support brigade who don't give a shit, but don't want to lose money.

It shouldn't but it annoys me and that's why the language comes out. We should be better, I think most people are, whether it's racism, sexism whatever. But any element of the debate of equality gets hijacked by those out for themselves who want cash, not equality but to have their moment in charge and the media lap it up, pander, companies follow worrying about sales or boycotts and we get the lunatics running the asylum because they shout the loudest and apparently you can't point out they are self serving pricks who don't give a toss about the cause they proclaim to head up.

It might be time for bed?
How long before we get calls for a police investigation re criminality within this group.

Could‘ve been and still could be a massive PR disaster for sky. Should’ve stuck with Kick Racism Out as many have said, as it’s more inclusive. There’s so many unknowns to the BLM organisation, it could so easily end in tears.

It only takes an investigation to find some dirty money funding it and the organisation is defunct, and everyone who has supported it to have egg on their face.

Could‘ve been and still could be a massive PR disaster for sky. Should’ve stuck with Kick Racism Out as many have said, as it’s more inclusive. There’s so many unknowns to the BLM organisation, it could so easily end in tears.

It only takes an investigation to find some dirty money funding it and the organisation is defunct, and everyone who has supported it to have egg on their face.

They've managed to dupe most Black People and a fair amount of White people have been guilt-tripped into it or want to look woke.
This kneeling bollocks was pissing me off to the point I no longer have a fuck to give.

Are we all going to protest in solidarity witht he freedoms being crushed in Hong Kong? Maybe go down on the other knee and put our other fist up?
It is reported that we are offering citizenship to up to 3million Hong Kong residents on the BBC.
How is that going to play out with British families trying to get on the property ladder.

I'd stick them all in the countryside, in the shires, make all those with spare bedrooms have a couple, it's only fair. Those are the compassionate people after all ;)
Not too many compassionate types down here.
Housing is a very sore subject.

Last edited: