Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 111 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

I have just read your comment again, as I was going to ask you to explain the logic behind it, but realize now you are being ironic.
In a similar vein it was announced last week that BBC are to make 40% of all their staff from minorities even though their representation in society is far smaller.

Yes, I was being slightly sarcastic ,lol

I was basically referring to what you have just mentioned there. Minorities and the LGBT community are vastly over represented on TV (or least in the UK as far as I know) when you look at the percentage of the population they make up.

But being hugely over-represented isn't good enough apparently. This is where I can't stand these "progressive" idiots, nothing is ever good enough, the train doesn't ever slow down (or least not until they've made a complete mess of society)

It's not just that a bit of diversity would be nice in white majority countries (which it is, obviously) but we NEED diversity and loads of it according to the wokies. Of course these are the same type of smug twats that will go on about what amazing culture there is in Japan or wherever, yet try to suggest that white European countries have no real culture and need to be filled with immigrants.

And no, that isn't a reference to the Kalergi conspiracy (which I don't believe) in, just a growing mindset among virtue signalling leftie twats that has spread to the corporate world.

I was basically referring to what you have just mentioned there. Minorities and the LGBT community are vastly over represented on TV (or least in the UK as far as I know) when you look at the percentage of the population they make up.

But being hugely over-represented isn't good enough apparently. This is where I can't stand these "progressive" idiots, nothing is ever good enough, the train doesn't ever slow down (or least not until they've made a complete mess of society)

It's not just that a bit of diversity would be nice in white majority countries (which it is, obviously) but we NEED diversity and loads of it according to the wokies. Of course these are the same type of smug twats that will go on about what amazing culture there is in Japan or wherever, yet try to suggest that white European countries have no real culture and need to be filled with immigrants.

And no, that isn't a reference to the Kalergi conspiracy (which I don't believe) in, just a growing mindset among virtue signalling leftie twats that has spread to the corporate world.
Oh I do like a good rant (y)

Yep this. And these twats that you are referring to... heaven forbid there was a world war 3. I GUARANTEE you that they would not fight for our country. I guarantee it!

This is one of those things I think you just can't have time for or let yourself get upset over it. Doesn't really matter does it? When it comes to this stuff at least we have control over what we consume. For example, I think it is coincidental that women penetrating football coverage is running parallel to me watching youtubers coverage of football. The quality of content from mainstream media is so poor now and its nothing to do with women, its just that Evra and Sounness are morons. What do you even watch thats penetrated by 'over' diversity?

Incidentally, I was telling the GF how incredibly difficult it is to become a Japanese citizen and how you will never be considered a true citizen if you're an outsider. Japan is a xenophobic country whether you choose to believe that is to protect their culture or because they are simply racist is up to each of us.

A problem a lot of European + American cultures are going to have is the colonial roots. Being able to label you racist is a powerful thing, a misogynist not quite as powerful but press like that for corporations is incredibly damaging. How do you combat that? We need to get away from it but I am not sure how. You think about what sort of damage will be done to your life if you're labelled racist and it publically sticks. It doesn't have to be true, perception is far more powerful than the truth. When you consider how damaging that would be to you, imagine you are the CEO of a corporation and it is being boycotted. Its not surprising.

Both sides take very little time to understand each other so this cycle of tribalism will continue. What you're saying is in the same vein as liberals saying all Trump supporters are racist and thats why they voted for him. It isn't and if you believe it you'll be just as shocked when he runs in 2024 and wins again.

Getting back to the topic of riots my GFs friend who is one of these ultra-white liberals and she was disappointed in my GF for saying looting is wrong. She basically wouldn't accept it and this is what you're up against. I don't know how we get back to some form of rationality. She doesn't work, she has six figures of student debt with a masters in clinical psychology, you can get a good and well-paying job with that. Its not some useless sociology or humanities degree. She's the type that doesn't believe in capitalism so 'refuses to take part' but has an iphone, gets her weed from a dispensary and watches netflix. How do you get through to someone like her?

I am moving to California next year and she lives out there. My GF has distanced herself from this person a lot but I am dreading it tbh because I know I am going to have the same type of conversations you had with your teacher friend. She can't make an argument I won't be able to poke holes in and then somewhere along the lines I'll be 'mansplaining or it'll be the straight white male thing' again. All whites are the same could be the next thing out of her mouth. And all I'll want to do it use Bill Burr punch lines but I wont be able to without upsetting the GF. So yeah, she won't like me because I'll tell her why don't you through away your iphone and put that degree to some use and be a social worker where you actually might make a difference.

You and I know how that'll turn out.

Both sides take very little time to understand each other so this cycle of tribalism will continue. What you're saying is in the same vein as liberals saying all Trump supporters are racist and thats why they voted for him. It isn't and if you believe it you'll be just as shocked when he runs in 2024 and wins again.

Not sure I'm following, I certainly wasn't referring to all lefty types, just the mouthy annoying ones who have completely lost the plot. I am all for liberal and progressive ideas, but with a huge splash of common sense and logic thrown in. I guess that makes me far-right these days, lol.

I am moving to California next year and she lives out there. My GF has distanced herself from this person a lot but I am dreading it tbh because I know I am going to have the same type of conversations you had with your teacher friend. She can't make an argument I won't be able to poke holes in and then somewhere along the lines I'll be 'mansplaining or it'll be the straight white male thing' again. All whites are the same could be the next thing out of her mouth. And all I'll want to do it use Bill Burr punch lines but I wont be able to without upsetting the GF. So yeah, she won't like me because I'll tell her why don't you through away your iphone and put that degree to some use and be a social worker where you actually might make a difference.

You and I know how that'll turn out.

Well best of luck facing that. Sometimes I think I should just nod and agree instead of having to have a full blown argument every time. Bill Burr is great to throw in, I've done that a few times, she doesn't even know who he is so it's like I came up with it, lol. Her boyfriend is one of my best mates, so I think he's glad that I challenge her, I think he's too whipped to have a go at her ideas so he told me he just zones out whenever she starts rambling on about the patriarchy or whatever.

Maybe you should just come back to Wicklow and forget California, bring the lady friend, I'm sure she'd love it, lol

Reminds me a few months ago of a job i was on.
I was listening to one of the regulars tell me about a police shooting in america. Someone walked past while i was being TOLD the news. The lady went straight to the manager and complained that i was being racist and she demanded feedback about my punishment.
The manager asked me for a statement... so i quickly summarised what i was told... then proceeded to bullet point everything i had done for BAME charities and communities... i then asked for feedback from the complainee to see if she had contributed as much....
I had no feedback surprise surprise. She would have been the keyboard warrior, mouthy mouthy types that does fuck all proactively... just moans to be heard.

Just had our own George Floyd here in Ireland where a black fellow who was lunging at police with a knife was shot dead.

And of course people are in meltdown because a black man wielding a knife should really just be given a hug and brand new machete to go slash a few more people.

His name was George too funnily enough...."sAy hIs nAmE""

Just had our own George Floyd here in Ireland where a black fellow who was lunging at police with a knife was shot dead.

And of course people are in meltdown because a black man wielding a knife should really just be given a hug and brand new machete to go slash a few more people.

His name was George too funnily enough...."sAy hIs nAmE""

Absolutely zero sympathy here. He tried to commit murder. Police defended themselves against an armed lunatic.
What do people want? Just let nutjobs go around and kill police and people serving our country..... ohhhh weve been here before havnt we.

Absolutely zero sympathy here. He tried to commit murder. Police defended themselves against an armed lunatic.
What do people want? Just let nutjobs go around and kill police and people serving our country..... ohhhh weve been here before havnt we.

Does my head in, he's almost being made out to be a hero now. He was "murdered" they say.

They tasered him and pepper sprayed him, and were left with no alternative. You'd swear he was just out walking his dog and 15 racist cops rolled up and blew him away.

Here's the actual video

I support any anti racism campaign. Any anti racism campaign that helps ALL races, ALL historical slaves, ALL modern day slaves. I would donate and support any of them. As long as it included racism against ANYONE.

I refuse to put one specific race above the racism shown towards others at the same time. Absolutely refuse.

What right minded person thinks he's a hero?

Numerous politicians and the Lord Mayor of Dublin sending their deepest condolences to the poor lads family. I wonder if they would give 2 shits if he was a white Irish criminal. Would they fuck.

All of the idiots weighing in seem to think the gard could have shot the knife out his hand, like John fucking Wayne or someone. They think we live in a movie.

Numerous politicians and the Lord Mayor of Dublin sending their deepest condolences to the poor lads family. I wonder if they would give 2 shits if he was a white Irish criminal. Would they fuck.

All of the idiots weighing in seem to think the gard could have shot the knife out his hand, like John fucking Wayne or someone. They think we live in a movie.

Hazel Chu is great at social media alright but it's all just a game. How do you spin the latest news story into something about you? Post about it on social media.

I'd send them my condolences too if I knew them. It must be a horrific day for them.

Hazel Chu is great at social media alright but it's all just a game. How do you spin the latest news story into something about you? Post about it on social media.

I'd send them my condolences too if I knew them. It must be a horrific day for them.

I don't think anybody is happy the lad is dead, but the reaction has been fucking ridiculous.

Yet completely predictable, because people think we live in America.

I don't think anybody is happy the lad is dead, but the reaction has been fucking ridiculous.

Yet completely predictable, because people think we live in America.

The Journal are reporting dozens of people protesting the shooting. I guess that would be 20-30 people in old money. Check out the photos. 20-30 people out of 5m. It's a nothingburger as so many 'sensational' social media stories are.

https://www.thejournal.ie/george-nkencho-protest-blanchardstown-5313716-Dec2020/