Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 179 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

I think getting them out of the hotels and into the awful military accommodation will soon flush out the genuine ones.

You don't think paying thousands of pounds and risking their lives to cross the Med and then the Channel in unseaworthy vessels sorts the wheat from the chaff?

You don't think paying thousands of pounds and risking their lives to cross the Med and then the Channel in unseaworthy vessels sorts the wheat from the chaff?

Nope as they just see what's available to them once they get here and tell their mates it's worth the risk. Some of that military accommodation is going to be an eye opener for them. One of the bases isn't that far from me and I've seen what awaits them. 4* it certainly isn't.

Nope as they just see what's available to them once they get here and tell their mates it's worth the risk. Some of that military accommodation is going to be an eye opener for them. One of the bases isn't that far from me and I've seen what awaits them. 4* it certainly isn't.

Done up they'll be fine, the one at Gaydon is quite nice now. It's about time they used them for something useful.

Done up they'll be fine, the one at Gaydon is quite nice now. It's about time they used them for something useful.

The only thing that would improve the ones up here is a bomb dropping on them. Plus they are in the middle of nowhere which won't go down well with the migrants.

Pmsl.
What planet are some people on. Talking like they have an effing clue about what these people want or will put up with.

Many of these people have escaped war zones, persecution, squalid living conditions,... even before they have crossed one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world on a lilo. Yeah they will really be put off by newly decorated ex military accommodation that doesn't meet the lofty middle class standards of some on here, and ask to go back to their country of origin.

Last edited:
Pmsl.
What planet are some people on. Talking like they have an effing clue about what these people want or will put up with.

Mamy of these people have escaped war zones, persecution, squalid living conditions,... even before they have crossed one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world on a lilo. Yeah they will really be put off by newly decorated ex military accommodation that doesn't meet the lofty middle class standards of some on here, and ask to go back to their country of origin.
I think there are far worse houses in inner cities than, there are in RAF camp houses.

So bases that were places where our military used to rest and recover and train in... And then get sent to exhaustion in dangerous situations won't be good enough for people coming FROM the dangerous places?

I'm sure if they are indeed coming from certain death situations then an army base will be easy work.

Michael Vaughan strikes me as a total bellend but he has been rightfully cleared of the allegations levelled against him. Reading some of the details this morning the two witnesses lacked any sort of credibility and the ECB behaved appallingly, seeking evidence only to corroborate the claims made against Vaughan.

For me this underscores why such allegations of racism need to be proven. Had Vaughan not had the resources to hire a competent legal team he would be have been buried.

Michael Vaughan strikes me as a total bellend but he has been rightfully cleared of the allegations levelled against him. Reading some of the details this morning the two witnesses lacked any sort of credibility and the ECB behaved appallingly, seeking evidence only to corroborate the claims made against Vaughan.

For me this underscores why such allegations of racism need to be proven. Had Vaughan not had the resources to hire a competent legal team he would be have been buried.

I think we have developed this strange culture now where any white person can be accused of racist stuff with absolutely no evidence and they are guilty before even having a chance to reply.
It has never been easier for the race card to be played.
I struggle to believe anyone in a multi-racial sports team environment is racist

The Graun spinning it as a victory for Rafiq.

I think we have developed this strange culture now where any white person can be accused of racist stuff with absolutely no evidence and they are guilty before even having a chance to reply.
It has never been easier for the race card to be played.
I struggle to believe anyone in a multi-racial sports team environment is racist

It depends on where you draw the line of racism. If they are looking for people who believe that others are less than them based on the colour of their skin or that everyone with the same skin tone is basically the same person, they will struggle to find anyone to fit the bill.

However, if you define a racist as someone who makes an off colour remark or who once told a bad joke, there are lots of them.