USA chaos | Vital Football

USA chaos

Yeah, might deserve its own thread - attempted coup in USA, no-one dead so far

Shocking stuff.

Someone critical after being shot in the neck. Nasty stuff and a nasty reminder of what happens when you whip people into a frenzy with no morals.

Word down here is Gazza has just been seen getting off a plane at Dulles airport with a fishing rod & a bucket of fried chicken

I was supposed to be in DC this week. Cancelled due to covid.
Probably for the best!

But if they lay a finger on the Air and Space or Natural History museums that they are standing next to, I'll be over there like a shot to give them a Clough-style cuff around the ear.

2021 has the potential to make 2020 look like a pretty good year.
Potential, maybe but it won't do it with the same panache.

It has all the ingredients, sure, but they're already arranged in little bowls on the worktop like for a low budget tv chef. All the prep has been done by others.

The really impressive feat of 2020 is that it conjured up its Michelin starred main course of shit sandwich essentially from scratch. Like when a young Ainsley Harriett burst onto the scene with his magical dishes in 20 mins from a carrier bag containing two turnips, a carrot and some anchovies.

Could 2021 do that? I think not.

What does the Constitution have to say about Sedition?
Sounds like you'll bump into Trump at Turnberry on inauguration day.
We didn't extradite Assange but Trump might be different. He is, after all, the Healthiest President Ever and we have a totally believable doctor's note to prove it.

I think we might all feel a little safer when he's in prison.

I was supposed to be in DC this week. Cancelled due to covid.
Probably for the best!

But if they lay a finger on the Air and Space or Natural History museums that they are standing next to, I'll be over there like a shot to give them a Clough-style cuff around the ear.
The irony is that anyone even considering travelling to and from badly affected countries is a crackpot anyway

This is very very bad. It goes to show though that if you dont have a 100% believable voting system ie turn up with a card register and put it in a box and go, then this situation can potentialy keep rearing its head. Voting on line and having your ballot collected from home by " activists" is open to abuse . Needs looking at.

They could learn a lesson from the old country, this is how you protest against democracy...

PV.jpg

All civilised and everything.

This is very very bad. It goes to show though that if you dont have a 100% believable voting system ie turn up with a card register and put it in a box and go, then this situation can potentialy keep rearing its head. Voting on line and having your ballot collected from home by " activists" is open to abuse . Needs looking at.

Don't believe the alternative facts. The US voting system is very robust and not as simple as you make out. It is difficult to cast fraudulent votes. The only thing that needs reviewing/changing is the electoral college.

Don't believe the alternative facts. The US voting system is very robust and not as simple as you make out. It is difficult to cast fraudulent votes. The only thing that needs reviewing/changing is the electoral college.

Agreed, IF there was any voter fraud, it would be less than 1% and nowhere near enough to change the outcome.

They could learn a lesson from the old country, this is how you protest against democracy...

View attachment 44912

All civilised and everything.

& just how is that £350 million a week being delivered to the NHS? Granted they aren’t the most high up people but I’ve spoken to some people & they could really use some of it right around now.