USA chaos | Page 22 | Vital Football

USA chaos

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered...Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right”

George Orwell.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...-donald-trump-cameo-removed-from-home-alone-2

You mean like brexit is a great deal, sun y uplands etc.

Its people like farage, bannon and bojo that mainstreamed doublespeak

Don't any of you ever stop to think about WHY we have Bozo and Trump (and Brexit for that matter)?

No, it's cos their fucking lives are shit and they pander to the one that pretends the most that they will change their fucking fortunes

So people with shit lives were prepared to believe a pathological liar like Boris in the hope that their fortunes would change.

I wish I knew some of those people because I have some magic beans for sale.

Seriously, I do not believe that all of those people in the red wall seats, for instance, voted Conservative because they thought theirs lives would improve in the slightest; I would go as far as to say many of they knew full well there would be no improvement.

I hear the same message wherever I go up and own the Country and its sickening.

Don't any of you ever stop to think about WHY we have Bozo and Trump (and Brexit for that matter)?
Because genuine problems have been inflamed into the politics of grievance.

People have been told by populists that the solution to their problems is to be angry at someone else for them.

Obviously not the people they should actually be angry at.

What I really can't stand is the idea that these people's most destructive political actions and choices are justified just because they are angry. I have no respect for that position

So people with shit lives were prepared to believe a pathological liar like Boris in the hope that their fortunes would change.

I wish I knew some of those people because I have some magic beans for sale.

Seriously, I do not believe that all of those people in the red wall seats, for instance, voted Conservative because they thought theirs lives would improve in the slightest; I would go as far as to say many of they knew full well there would be no improvement.

I hear the same message wherever I go up and own the Country and its sickening.

And you'd probably sell them the magic beans cos you really don't have the slightest interest in their struggles and see it as an opportunity to make your life better at their expense.

YES their lives are so shit that they become so fucking desperate to believe people like Trump and Bozo will make their lives better. When you've got absolutely fuck all you've got absolutely fuck all to lose.

And you'd probably sell them the magic beans cos you really don't have the slightest interest in their struggles and see it as an opportunity to make your life better at their expense.

YES their lives are so shit that they become so fucking desperate to believe people like Trump and Bozo will make their lives better. When you've got absolutely fuck all you've got absolutely fuck all to lose.

You couldnt be further from the truth; and do not mistake my glibness for lack of compassion.

I am not prepared to blame or even believe that the poverty stricken were responsible for voting into power one of the most despicable bastards ever to set foot in Parliament.

The last Election was nothing more than a reaffirmation of Brexit, aided and abetted by one of the most useless leaders of the opposition I can remember.

People are no longer blaming Governments for their shit lives, they are blaming Johnny foreigner, and that is nothing new, its a situation that has been getting worse for the last 10 years, and do not think that now Brexit is over and done it will ease up any.

The levels of Nationalism and Racism in this Country amongst the working classes are far worse than they were in the 70s and that is saying something.

Standards of living in this Country are on the decline and will keep declining; but dont worry, come the next Election, the Tories will play the Nationalism card again and they will win again.

We have for a long time needed to do something about our predominantly right wing media who control the minds of the people in this country and have done for decades

It isn't the right wing media that is the problem, it is stuff like this. View attachment 45199

Even Fox won't go to these lengths
The right wing media, talk radio and now the easy access to spreading such memes via social media has certainly led to the current situation though?

Fox may not go so low in terms of news coverage but they air shows from luminaries like Tucker Carlson and Michelle Bachman who regularly spew thinly veiled racist disinformation into the homes of the creators of this sort of idiocy. And there are outlets like OAN that are likely to broadcast nut job conspiracy theory as news (and go where even fox won't)

The right wing media, talk radio and now the easy access to spreading such memes via social media has certainly led to the current situation though?

Fox may not go so low in terms of news coverage but they air shows from luminaries like Tucker Carlson and Michelle Bachman who regularly spew thinly veiled racist disinformation into the homes of the creators of this sort of idiocy. And there are outlets like OAN that are likely to broadcast nut job conspiracy theory as news (and go where even fox won't)
These are the original cause undoubtedly, but if we are talking "need to do something about" then we are wasting our time pointing at them. Not only are they largely impenetrable but they are no longer where the key damage is being done.

If you want to go back in time 15 years then doing something about Fox and co might have an impact.

In January 2021 it is randoms making up absolute shit on social media echo chambers that are making the impact on events like the Capitol coup

These are the original cause undoubtedly, but if we are talking "need to do something about" then we are wasting our time pointing at them. Not only are they largely impenetrable but they are no longer where the key damage is being done.

If you want to go back in time 15 years then doing something about Fox and co might have an impact.

In January 2021 it is randoms making up absolute shit on social media echo chambers that are making the impact on events like the Capitol coup
How do you regulate the effect without fixing the root cause though?

Something needed to be fixed then and the downstream effects have resulted in the current situation? So not addressing the original problem is the equivalent of plastering over walls that are already half rotted away with rising damp while the original source of the damp is not corrected. Effect is always preceded by cause.

I don't know how to fix this swamp but I do know it can't be drained without first addressing the cause of the damp that caused the Swamp in the first place.