US Presidential election | Page 92 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Of course, or "you wouldn't believe me if I told you...".

But he has opened himself up now, he has indicated he has told us something which is now coming true. This would be the first time imo

Or ignoring the question and posting some more links to spurious videos.

I post stuff after getting it from 3 unconnected sources. I think that I posted the bit about the plane crashing into the tower too early. please ignore that for now.

we know that explosions were detonated, as it's not physically possible for 2 planes to collapse the tower, because the way the towers were built. whether there were planes involved to disguise the fact, or whether they were cgis I am not 100% convinced yet. But 100% certain that man made explosions were set off.

we know that explosions were detonated, as it's not physically possible for 2 planes to collapse the tower, because the way the towers were built. whether there were planes involved to disguise the fact, or whether they were cgis I am not 100% convinced yet. But 100% certain that man made explosions were set off.

I have a mate who was in New York with others, and they all saw the second plane, and heard the first. No one saw a third plane hit WTC 7 though, and that collapsed that day too, in a similar fashion to WTC 1&2...
I'd check out 7/7 too, Ripple Effect is a very good watch.

How did the twin towers manage to fall perfectly in their own footprint and so soon after being hit?
WTC7 was apparently where the CIA kept secret documents regarding XYZ! Im going to go away quietly before I start agreeing with Pledge!

Being hit by what? A plane? You do believe that aeroplanes were flown into the twin towers don't you?

Yeah, the towers were hit by aeroplanes! What I dont get is how they came down so soon after unless they were ‘helped’

per the previous posting. All of a sudden Pcr tests are said to be unreliable ( which we have known all along, because they are issued with negative or positive results already included, which enables the powers that be to control how many positive covid cases they want ). and miraculously we will be told to use something produced by the company that Gates and Soros bought last weekend. Surely by now everyone must have woken up to what's been going on.

per the previous posting. All of a sudden Pcr tests are said to be unreliable ( which we have known all along, because they are issued with negative or positive results already included, which enables the powers that be to control how many positive covid cases they want ). and miraculously we will be told to use something produced by the company that Gates and Soros bought last weekend. Surely by now everyone must have woken up to what's been going on.

OFFS! When doing any test you MUST include positive and negative controls in an assay. Presumably you didn't do any science at school.

Unadulterated bullshit. Plenty of civil and structural engineers have explained exactly how the collapses occurred. The forces involved when the planes hit and the intense fires took place were exactly the same as when you get a controlled explosion. You will note that when a building is collapsed in a controlled explosion, the explosives are small and go off at the base. What then brings the building down is it’s own weight. In the twin towers, the weight of the floors above the impact site, as they fell, collapsed the floors beneath it In a similar sort of domino effect. Anyone involved in civil construction projects as I was, could have told you that the collapses were completely predictable.

Unadulterated bullshit. Plenty of civil and structural engineers have explained exactly how the collapses occurred. The forces involved when the planes hit and the intense fires took place were exactly the same as when you get a controlled explosion. You will note that when a building is collapsed in a controlled explosion, the explosives are small and go off at the base. What then brings the building down is it’s own weight. In the twin towers, the weight of the floors above the impact site, as they fell, collapsed the floors beneath it In a similar sort of domino effect. Anyone involved in civil construction projects as I was, could have told you that the collapses were completely predictable.
Utter poppycock. I think it’s a conspiracy,

who’s with me and pledge?????

@thepledge

Noticed on another thread, you mentioned how Dusty from ZZ Top has passed away.

Whilst this is very sad, I'm just wondering how you know that he did indeed pass away?

What do you reckon about the earth being hollow, the pledge?

It's been suggested as a possibility for several centuries, notably by
Edmund Hailey (him who they named the comet after) and famously in fiction such as Jules Verne's Journey to the Centre if the Earth.

i did start a thread about this some time ago, and mentioned Admiral Byrd's diary in 1947. Check that out here:
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/hollow-earth-n-g.87353/#post-1613696

And more recently a hole has been discovered on the Google Maps map of Antarctica....
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/12/hole-in-antarctica-on-google-map-stirs-talk-of-hollow-earth/

Just how far down the rabbit hole do you wanna go?!

What do you reckon about the earth being hollow, the pledge?

It's been suggested as a possibility for several centuries, notably by
Edmund Hailey (him who they named the comet after) and famously in fiction such as Jules Verne's Journey to the Centre if the Earth.

i did start a thread about this some time ago, and mentioned Admiral Byrd's diary in 1947. Check that out here:
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/hollow-earth-n-g.87353/#post-1613696

And more recently a hole has been discovered on the Google Maps map of Antarctica....
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/12/hole-in-antarctica-on-google-map-stirs-talk-of-hollow-earth/

Just how far down the rabbit hole do you wanna go?!

I know something that is hollow.

Australia & New Zealand To Lose Commonwealth Status.

Not yet in the mainstream.

Australia and New Zealand to lose Commonwealth status.

To be administered by US as Royal Family in UK gives up all its heritage