US Presidential election | Page 91 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

I'm very intrigued as where it will come out. Every source of information us unknowledgeable folk have is incorrect.

I'm very worried I won't hear about it when the truth does finally come out.

Operation Mindfuck.

This is nothing new, it has all been done before.

Previously it was the work of the counter culture and the New Left. This time round it"s the same kind of shit but it's being perpetuated by the populist New Right.

The big difference is that back then the operation (Mindfuck) was reliant upon the underground press and word of mouth. This time round we have the internet...

https://evergreenreview.com/read/donald-trumps-operation-mindfuck/

No, come on. Stop giving one sentence answers and links.

What did you mention weeks ago ( give post number), and what are we supposed to be watching?

People have been engaging with you, the lack of even the simplest of answers is discourteous

Come on, you know the come back. Do the research yourself lol

Come on, you know the come back. Do the research yourself lol
Of course, or "you wouldn't believe me if I told you...".

But he has opened himself up now, he has indicated he has told us something which is now coming true. This would be the first time imo

Of course, or "you wouldn't believe me if I told you...".

But he has opened himself up now, he has indicated he has told us something which is now coming true. This would be the first time imo

Still waiting for the May predictions to come true. Oh, and some shops will be short on the shelves, which was on the news last week...