US Presidential election | Page 89 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

It's both wrong and conflating two different mechanisms.
By injecting RNA, the cells that take it up produce a fragment of viral spike protein which then gets correctly presented on the cell surface in such a way as to be recognised by the immune system. The RNA itself is very short lived and is degraded. This does not in any way constitute genetic engineering since the host genome is unaffected. These vaccines are inherently safe, easy to make and easy to modify should that become necessary
Autoimmune disease occurs when an inappropriate immune response can't be turned off by the host. A huge amount of work is being done on which cytokines and various feedback loops are involved in this process.
As I don't read what the lunatics post on this thread (Ignnore button for Pledge) I don't know what you are referring to but your technical and obviously informed response did amuse me.

I hope you realise that no matter how well informed and scientifically correct you are it will carry no weight with these utter morons.

I had my car MOT'd yesterday and stupidly took it to my trusted local garage to do rather than my dentist who had a look at Youtube to see how to fix cars.

As I don't read what the lunatics post on this thread (Ignnore button for Pledge) I don't know what you are referring to but your technical and obviously informed response did amuse me.

I hope you realise that no matter how well informed and scientifically correct you are it will carry no weight with these utter morons.

I had my car MOT'd yesterday and stupidly took it to my trusted local garage to do rather than my dentist who had a look at Youtube to see how to fix cars.

I know what you mean I'm almost certainly pissing into the wind.
Because of proliferation of antivax crap on the web I've decided to fight scientific fakery wherever I see it. Its become almost a moral obligation.

I know what you mean I'm almost certainly pissing into the wind.
Because of proliferation of antivax crap on the web I've decided to fight scientific fakery wherever I see it. Its become almost a moral obligation.
Yes but you are wasting your time with these utter morons. It doesn't matter what you say or show, they "know" you are making it up

I blame the "I respect your right to your opinions" bullshit. No, I don't respect the 'right' of people to spew dangerous crap

Everything I have said is turning out to be correct, bit by bit the truth is coming out. Forget about Hancock and his affair, he was taken out of circulation by the white hats.
I know the reason for the non existent covid pandemic, and that the whole purpose was the vaccines. I know that their intention is to destroy the reproductive system of women of child bearing age. and kill millions of people. All this info is gradually being released. Everything is still very negative about the vaccines. I assume this is all to do with bringing peoples attention to what the evil scumbags had intended. My assumption is that the white hats have made sure the vaccines are safe, if not then we are in deep trouble.

But that's the trouble pledge not one thing you've said his true. You seem to be living in a dystopian fantasy land. You have not one iota of evidence that women's fertility is being compromised in any way. Just because you state it doesn't make it fact.
Please stop now. What once was fun has now become tedious

But that's the trouble pledge not one thing you've said his true. You seem to be living in a dystopian fantasy land. You have not one iota of evidence that women's fertility is being compromised in any way. Just because you state it doesn't make it fact.

most 'facts' are opinions at a point in time lol.

Things don't have to be true, they just need people to believe them. I think his posts are fascinating, it just shows how religions grow.
Nothing he has said is more nonsensical than an invisible being making the world from nothing in 6 days, and overseeing our day to day lives

Things don't have to be true, they just need people to believe them. I think his posts are fascinating, it just shows how religions grow.
Nothing he has said is more nonsensical than an invisible being making the world from nothing in 6 days, and overseeing our day to day lives

That's Old Testament stuff (the Jewish Book), 3x6. I'm not so sure it's meant to be understood literally.

Our country is a post Christian society, and I'd suggest that the New Testament is possibly more relevant to our culture.

What would I know anyway?! No Gods, No Masters!!

Until you consider the alternative hypothesis -a self-generating burst of energy set in train a process which against all odds, and in the midst of zillions of busted flushes and blind alleys, gave rise to a self-conscious species cable of imbuing existence with meaning and moral significance. I lean towards this view in my quieter moments, but it strikes me as a much bigger miracle than the idea of a timeless, omniscient, all powerful, benevolent entity just saying let it be so.

How do u know. What are u basing that statement on. Please dont insult me by saying u havent done your own research but making your decision on what u have been told by the tv, newspapers, social media. If that's the case, then u are an idiot.

Another true story for u to ridicule. Hancock had to lose his job. It was agreed with him and his family that the story of an affair would come to light, hence the sudden appearance of a camera in his office. The whole thing was a set up to enable him to resign.. In the future he will probably be charged with crimes against humanity.
Cant remember who it was, but one of u " knowledgeable " chaps said the vaccine was ok and safe to take. If u are a trained scientist, chemist, teacher then when people die as a result of the vaccine, then u will probably be facing the same as hancock. No excuse will be allowed. whoever it was please remove the post,. If u find this amusing then by all means leave the post on this site. I am trying to help u

Another true story for u to ridicule. Hancock had to lose his job. It was agreed with him and his family that the story of an affair would come to light, hence the sudden appearance of a camera in his office. The whole thing was a set up to enable him to resign.. In the future he will probably be charged with crimes against humanity.
Cant remember who it was, but one of u " knowledgeable " chaps said the vaccine was ok and safe to take. If u are a trained scientist, chemist, teacher then when people die as a result of the vaccine, then u will probably be facing the same as hancock. No excuse will be allowed. whoever it was please remove the post,. If u find this amusing then by all means leave the post on this site. I am trying to help u

Why should someone remove a post that you do not agree with or may be used against them in the future by the powers that be? Dont you believe in free speech.

Hancock had to lose his job. It was agreed with him and his family that the story of an affair would come to light, hence the sudden appearance of a camera in his office. The whole thing was a set up to enable him to resign

Should you really be telling people this? Seems like "they" went to a lot of trouble to concoct this cover story, they won't be happy with you telling people the truth. I hope they won't try and find you.