US Presidential election | Page 88 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

I made it through a bit further but same result.

5 minutes in, and you'd have already won your game of conspiracy moron bingo.

Marxism - check
Lefty students - check
Living off parents money - check
George Soros - check
Unsourced claims about historic foreign politicians (Gyorgy Lukacs - free love policy?!) - check
Scary soundtrack - check
Terrible audio quality - check
Black and white scary photos zooming in and out for no reason - check
Claiming everything is designed to tear down society, with no actual evidence - check

I feel sorry for people that get taken in by this BS

Marxism - check
Lefty students - check
George Soros - check
Unsourced claims about historic foreign politicians (Gyorgy Lukacs - free love policy?!) - check
Scary soundtrack - check
Claiming everything is designed to tear down society, with no actual evidence - check

I haven't even seen what you refer to and yet I know your summary was funny (and I presume spot on).

Marxism - check
Lefty students - check
George Soros - check
Scary soundtrack - check

You come across more like you are triggered than sorry !

Marxism - check
Lefty students - check
George Soros - check
Scary soundtrack - check

Didn't Gyorgy Lukacs produce shtar wors?

https://drcharlieward.com/dr-robert-young-in-a-explosive-discussion-with-alpa-soni-about-vaccines/

long listen but this is the 3rd time I have heard the same story from 3 different prominent doctors and scientists. My understanding is that a lot of the satellites, to which he refers, have been taken down and some of the 5g towers turned into Tesla healing towers. But it's very disturbing
To save me clicking, is it this Dr Robert Young?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_O._Young

Long rambling nonsense. If you're worried about electromagnetic radiation, build yourself a faraday cage and sit in complete darkness for the rest of your life. By far the biggst source of electromagnetic radiation here on earth is the sun.
Oh and don't fly anywhere your exposure increases enormously.

It's both wrong and conflating two different mechanisms.
By injecting RNA, the cells that take it up produce a fragment of viral spike protein which then gets correctly presented on the cell surface in such a way as to be recognised by the immune system. The RNA itself is very short lived and is degraded. This does not in any way constitute genetic engineering since the host genome is unaffected. These vaccines are inherently safe, easy to make and easy to modify should that become necessary
Autoimmune disease occurs when an inappropriate immune response can't be turned off by the host. A huge amount of work is being done on which cytokines and various feedback loops are involved in this process.