US Presidential election | Page 84 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

does googling someones name and looking at the history and posts about that person, instantly give us a preconceived idea about him or her, off course it does. Do we then instantly dismiss anything he or she says in the future, based on what we have previously read, yes we do. If someone knows more than us, and is way outside our understanding or comfort zone, then they are reported in a way that makes them a subject of ridicule. I have another post from Simon parkes which will no doubt be instantly dismissed by most of u, but what he has to say is correct.

Save your breath, oh great one, there are too many on here that can't see it the way we do. Let them eat cake, we will be the overlords whilst they do our bidding🙏

as soon as he said Biden was a commie then its obvious he knows nothing and just trots out this type of stuff for profit.
Biden is not even middle of the road, his actual politics are right of the real Trump lol.
Agree until the last bit Jerry. Come on, he has made some surprisingly good moves since getting in to power. Obviously nowhere near the world we'd want but given who he has to govern/convince, I'm pleasantly surprised. Keynesian type package to reboot the economy. What would Trump be doing right now if in power?

Agree until the last bit Jerry. Come on, he has made some surprisingly good moves since getting in to power. Obviously nowhere near the world we'd want but given who he has to govern/convince, I'm pleasantly surprised. Keynesian type package to reboot the economy. What would Trump be doing right now if in power?

trump would be talking but doing nothing much lol.

Trumps Background - always financially supported dem candidates schumer and warren (Chuck Schumer is one if trumps best fruends as is Bill Clinton). His children were card carrying dems and he was in favour of an NHS style health system. He tried to raise the same type of infrastructure package but no support and was always anti war and pro bringing jobs back home.
However being a self serving self centred hypocritical toad he took the opportunity to take over a weak republican party using a populist message to gain power especially in states that were left behind by the dems. His main problem then was that he had to pay back his backers.

i cannot remember anywhere where Biden was not right of centre under the control of the corporates and lobbyists and the war machine.
He is now putting forward progressive plans as reward for the support of warren and sanders which needs congratulating. I am hoping that this is a new Biden and he is truly progressive now that he is the main man.

trump would be talking but doing nothing much lol.

Trumps Background - always financially supported dem candidates schumer and warren (Chuck Schumer is one if trumps best fruends as is Bill Clinton). His children were card carrying dems and he was in favour of an NHS style health system. He tried to raise the same type of infrastructure package but no support and was always anti war and pro bringing jobs back home.
However being a self serving self centred hypocritical toad he took the opportunity to take over a weak republican party using a populist message to gain power especially in states that were left behind by the dems. His main problem then was that he had to pay back his backers.

i cannot remember anywhere where Biden was not right of centre under the control of the corporates and lobbyists and the war machine.
He is now putting forward progressive plans as reward for the support of warren and sanders which needs congratulating. I am hoping that this is a new Biden and he is truly progressive now that he is the main man.
They are all right of centre and in control of big business. No chance of getting anywhere near power in that country otherwise. Given that background, I'm impressed with what he is trying to do.

as I mentioned at the start. The dems or cabal will do their best to start a conflict as they usually do. They failed with ukraine and Russia because Putin was adamant not to get involved, and failed with china and Taiwan because XI wasnt going to get involved. So they have gone back to the old favourite Israel. Think u will find its cabal backed CIA and Israeli agents who have organised the rocket firing at Israel. Yes Israeli people firing at their own. The deep state is beaten but they are making sure they cause enough destruction on the way out. I also mentioned before that the only concern left in the world was certain elements in Israel.

Trump is now issuing press releases and they are not being restricted, so reach everyone . Bit of a change in the medias attitude , fancy that.

I apologise to Mr Scally. He is right after all. Some of our fans have hidden agendas, axes to grind and make up weird stories.

Trump is now issuing press releases and they are not being restricted, so reach everyone . Bit of a change in the medias attitude , fancy that.
Indeed!

He hasn't told people that he is still actually still in charge of the US, that Biden is actually dead, and that the anti-Trump generals in the military have been arrested. Maybe he doesn't know?

Indeed!

He hasn't told people that he is still actually still in charge of the US, that Biden is actually dead, and that the anti-Trump generals in the military have been arrested. Maybe he doesn't know?

Trump should either read this board, or make the pledge his advisor!

just a few more facts.
1- corona virus or covid 19 was patented by connections to the Rothschild dynasty a couple of years ago.
2- wuhan is subsidized by soros, fauchi ,gates and the ccp.
3, it is believed everyone over 70 was given a different vaccination to everyone else. read into that what u like.
4 Obama was America's first gay president as Michelle is actually michael.

All unbelievable but all true

havent posted for a while, as things are taking a bit longer than expected. But I understand 1st june then next few weeks u will start to understand what's going on.
1 arizona will be the first state to prove election fraud.
2 once news starts to come out the deep state will demand that all states have full audits, this is simply to delay the inevitable
3 buck palace and the vatican have been closed for a year. lots more to say but u wont believe it yet
4. think I mentioned before corona virus was patented in 2018 by connections to the Rothschild.s. . Its therefore man made from the wuhan lab who main financial contributors are the ccp, gates, fauchi and soros
5. none of the vaccines have been "officially" approved, we are all Guinea pigs
6 it's all about de popularization. make out there is a deadly virus, miraculously introduce vaccine. Panic the public into taking a deadly vaccine. The vaccine kills people over a period of time, each time the blame is put on a new variant.
7 cummings came back from the bad side to the good side and tells the truth. Hancock and co know exactly what is going on