US Presidential election | Page 66 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Then why are we omnivores lol. Not disagreeing but it's a big issue.
We could do something quicker which overlaps with it as in replanting forestry or slowing deforestation worldwide.

We are omnivores, but we're not stalking animals for hours at a time until they keel over of exhaustion like we used to do.

I'm definitely no veggie, the bbq smoker in my garden is proof of that, but the industrial complex of producing meat is insane and just not sustainable in the long term.

Hey Pledge...just seen Biden on the news at the White House! Yeah, the real White House! What have you got to say about that you fucking doughnut?

Need to apologise to pledge....Just seen a quote from Biden

“God damn man, is this the best you can come up with? Worst studio i have been in since i saw The Inspiral Carpets at the TVS Studios in Gillingham in 1989”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LKYcaowsO693/

This is awful, when the truth comes out in march/april you will be made aware of how thousands upon thousands of children have suffered and been subjected to such unbelievable torture/treatment. The tunnels under the whitehouse and many other places are being searched and bodies removed. As I said previously what u see and have been lead to believe in the world, is far away from the truth and what is actually happening in the real world.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LKYcaowsO693/

This is awful, when the truth comes out in march/april you will be made aware of how thousands upon thousands of children have suffered and been subjected to such unbelievable torture/treatment. The tunnels under the whitehouse and many other places are being searched and bodies removed. As I said previously what u see and have been lead to believe in the world, is far away from the truth and what is actually happening in the real world.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Washington dc is a a thing of the past as far as the presidency goes. Whole place is evil. The president hq will be in Texas.

The world has already ended. We are all in that special purgatory reserved for Gills fans. There is no covid in "the real world" it is a construct to remove the perception of real football and reduce our souls to this meagre fare. This goes on forever.

The world has already ended. We are all in that special purgatory reserved for Gills fans. There is no covid in "the real world" it is a construct to remove the perception of real football and reduce our souls to this meagre fare. This goes on forever.

No covid or covid watching Gillingham is shit full stop hence why I stopped going to games!

#Truefan. 👍

I live in Buckingham, work alternate weekends (will again once Im off furlough) and my weekends off are better spent with my wife and young kids rather than spending best part of £100 on a trip to Kent!

Washington dc is a a thing of the past as far as the presidency goes. Whole place is evil. The president hq will be in Texas.

Have you ever heard of, 'Operation Mindfuck', Discordianism and/or The Illuminati?

See my thread about Adam Curtis and check out his new film. And then have a think...