US Presidential election | Page 62 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

when will one of you be brave enough to accept that u are being brainwashed. When will one of u take the time to look further than what u are being told by MSM, social media, democrats etc etc. You all believe what u are expected to believe, anything else is outside your comfort zone and instantly dismissed as rubbish . The world will change soon, the uk, the commonwealth, the EU will change. get out of your comfortable life and investigate

when will one of you be brave enough to accept that u are being brainwashed. When will one of u take the time to look further than what u are being told by MSM, social media, democrats etc etc. You all believe what u are expected to believe, anything else is outside your comfort zone and instantly dismissed as rubbish . The world will change soon, the uk, the commonwealth, the EU will change. get out of your comfortable life and investigate

I’ll let you in to a little secret. I’m sitting pretty close to the top of the Prediction League this season. First year I’ve played. Well - it’s all a bit of a fix. You see - all of the League 1 fixtures have already been played this season. My flat overlooks Priestfield Stadium so I could witness it all. I know all of the scores already. Let me tell you - the end of the season is going to be fucking epic. Why did the football overlords do this, you might ask? Well, the football league clubs can’t afford the payroll so they crammed the games in early doors then saved on the wages by laying everyone off. Scally’s a bit of a tight arse though. He wanted to lay them off even earlier and instead stream FIFA21 matches on iFollow instead. It’s definitely true. I even saw John Akinde last week. He’s now working at KFC. Cheeky sod had the remainder of his contract paid up, is now earning £8/hr frying chicken and has two rival Colombian drug cartel leaders in a bidding war for the secret KFC recipe. Anyway, I digress. Big John is under an NDA so he can’t say too much, but when I mentioned it to him, there was a wry smile on his face which I took as 100% affirmation. Well, all you muppets can continue to pay £10 per match to the iFollow people for a simulated, fake match. I’m going to keep my money in my pockets. If you made it this far - just to prove all you doubters wrong - Gills beat Charlton in the match that is being streamed this Saturday. 2-1.

I’ll let you in to a little secret. I’m sitting pretty close to the top of the Prediction League this season. First year I’ve played. Well - it’s all a bit of a fix. You see - all of the League 1 fixtures have already been played this season. My flat overlooks Priestfield Stadium so I could witness it all. I know all of the scores already. Let me tell you - the end of the season is going to be fucking epic. Why did the football overlords do this, you might ask? Well, the football league clubs can’t afford the payroll so they crammed the games in early doors then saved on the wages by laying everyone off. Scally’s a bit of a tight arse though. He wanted to lay them off even earlier and instead stream FIFA21 matches on iFollow instead. It’s definitely true. I even saw John Akinde last week. He’s now working at KFC. Cheeky sod had the remainder of his contract paid up, is now earning £8/hr frying chicken and has two rival Colombian drug cartel leaders in a bidding war for the secret KFC recipe. Anyway, I digress. Big John is under an NDA so he can’t say too much, but when I mentioned it to him, there was a wry smile on his face which I took as 100% affirmation. Well, all you muppets can continue to pay £10 per match to the iFollow people for a simulated, fake match. I’m going to keep my money in my pockets. If you made it this far - just to prove all you doubters wrong - Gills beat Charlton in the match that is being streamed this Saturday. 2-1.

You do realise they now you have let this information out, they will now play a different video on Saturday, to prove that you wrong, and call you out for your fake news. But we know you speak the truth...

Well, you said on Monday that gas, water, phones and electricity would be cut off in the coming days (presumably in the US?). If it doesn't happen today, you will have been proved wrong. Will you stop posting then? I am concerned that you have become a figure of fun. You can believe what you want, but you don't need to share.

“You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, which is long enough to be President of the United States”

Spike Milligan

Are there any checks and balances in place to prevent someone from becoming PotUS of PM? Too lazy to research - but it seems bizarre that the Trump can be PotUS when he probably wouldn’t pass the fit-and-proper person test to buy a EFL club.

If ignorance goes to 40 dollars a barrel I want the drilling rights to a republicans head!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and prove it

Ahhh yes .... the rest of us have been brainwashed .....but you haven’t of course !!!

HittingHitting

Are there any checks and balances in place to prevent someone from becoming PotUS of PM? Too lazy to research - but it seems bizarre that the Trump can be PotUS when he probably wouldn’t pass the fit-and-proper person test to buy a EFL club.
The American system is unique in that anyone who can afford it can run for President, irrelevant of any political affiliations.
Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos could run and possibly win.