US Presidential election | Page 61 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

be prepared for water bring cut off, no phone signal, gas supply and electric supply probs in coming days. nothing to do with the weather.
be prepared for Biden to be filmed making phone calls from his Amazon studio to so called members of the public, but are pre paid unemployed holiday actors.
The military will take action once a court and judgr, whether its local level , confirms that there was election fraud and the dominion machines have been used to change the election results.

you do realise that we are not living in the usa? It has nothing to do with us which party is in power and basically it is f all to do with us.
exactly why apart from out of interest are you so worked up by all of this?

be prepared for water bring cut off, no phone signal, gas supply and electric supply probs in coming days. nothing to do with the weather.
be prepared for Biden to be filmed making phone calls from his Amazon studio to so called members of the public, but are pre paid unemployed holiday actors.
The military will take action once a court and judgr, whether its local level , confirms that there was election fraud and the dominion machines have been used to change the election results.

Ah yes, the dominion voting machines! The company that makes them are suing Trump for billions after he accused them of election fraud!

As I've blocked the Pledge for over a year I don't know what he's been saying but guess it's conspiracy theory/Qanon stuff. Surely he is just doing it for a wind up and a laugh.

You got it. QAnon nonsense. So farsical that even Tarian won’t try and argue the case for it.

If I’m honest, I don’t think he’s on a wind up. I genuinely think he’s got a screw loose and/or is a dimwit.

Otherwise it is the best whooosh in the history of GillsVital!

typical leftie too scared of the truth. not interested in anyone else, u are right and others are wrong. Block people who u think are racist, when people who support biden are supporting war and paedophilia. Told u to look beyond MSM, google, facebook, they are complicit in all the bad stuff.

Ah yes, the dominion voting machines! The company that makes them are suing Trump for billions after he accused them of election fraud!
oh dear u are a prime example of believing what u are meant to believe. U are brainwashed and unable or unwilling to find the truth

typical leftie too scared of the truth. not interested in anyone else, u are right and others are wrong. Block people who u think are racist, when people who support biden are supporting war and paedophilia. Told u to look beyond MSM, google, facebook, they are complicit in all the bad stuff.

I’m no leftie. I’m a strong believer in free market economics and small government. But it’s possible to be conservative and a decent, compassionate person... ...as opposed to an extremist lunatic.

I’ve not blocked you even though I disagree with most of what you say. That is why I can read your posts.

I don’t support Biden or Trump. In fact, I have little interest in US politics.

You’ve got form for accusing people for supporting pedophilia, even fellow posters eh?!? I don’t support pedophilia.

Maybe you’ve been ‘double bluffed’ by the non-MSM; and in fact it’s you that has been brainwashed?

By the way - what is the next big milestone date and event that your mates at QAnon are predicting? They haven’t been very successful at getting it right so far, have they?

oh dear u are a prime example of believing what u are meant to believe. U are brainwashed and unable or unwilling to find the truth

Full of shit, its you thats been brainwashed! America is not the world!

Hi Pledgy
I have been feeling a bit guilty about mocking a recent post of yours. It set me thinking.
You are, of course, entitled to a different viewpoint to the majority on US matters and that is fine. However, what is clear is that you are getting your 'information' from online sites that most of us don't or can't access and these shape your apparently extreme views. I sometimes take a week or so out from even this site when it gets a bit overly political and divisive and would strongly urge you to also experiment with having a decent break from whatever deep truth/ alternative truth/ conspiracy sites you visit for say at least a week.
I suggest this, not to be patronising, but because I suspect it might be as beneficial to your well being as occasionally dropping offline is for me. Hope you don't take this the wrong way. It's genuinely meant.

Hi Pledgy
I have been feeling a bit guilty about mocking a recent post of yours. It set me thinking.
You are, of course, entitled to a different viewpoint to the majority on US matters and that is fine. However, what is clear is that you are getting your 'information' from online sites that most of us don't or can't access and these shape your apparently extreme views. I sometimes take a week or so out from even this site when it gets a bit overly political and divisive and would strongly urge you to also experiment with having a decent break from whatever deep truth/ alternative truth/ conspiracy sites you visit for say at least a week.
I suggest this, not to be patronising, but because I suspect it might be as beneficial to your well being as occasionally dropping offline is for me. Hope you don't take this the wrong way. It's genuinely meant.

good advice. We all get overexcited with these subjects.

its only when you have a break from these 'critically important' issues and news that your mind gets any peace and when as usual nothing has changed and once again the world has not ended we realise that the media and powers that be are toying with us all lol.

the human animal has been around for thousands of years and the earth billions of years. Our lives are just an insignificant spec and an event in history is even less of a spec. Far more important to worry about friends and family and enjoying the time of day.

What concerns me about American politics is with a population of 250million plus, they come up with two bozo's like Trump and Biden.

look lads, I understand your views. If I had read my posts a year ago then I would have suggested I go to the looney bin. But I have been looking into this for a long time, so many different people have known about this for years, not just a website with conspiracy theories, it's from many people I have got to know, and trust. I am learning more surprising things all the time.
A- the world will be under gesara and nesara rules
B- Biden has never set foot in the White House. It's one giant crime scene at the moment, with the tunnels under the whitehouse being searched, and human remains being found.
C so much money , beyond our unbderstanding, has already been retrieved from the cabal and deep state, who are the enemy.
d. the 4 main heads of state involved in attacking the enemy are trump and Putin ( who are good friends because they both put their citizens first) and modi and to my surprise xi. Who when this is over wants to build a different form of government other than communism. The money men (deep state) within china are not the government under xi.

There u have it, the latest report for you to dismiss, but I am 100% convinced it's true

look lads, I understand your views. If I had read my posts a year ago then I would have suggested I go to the looney bin. But I have been looking into this for a long time, so many different people have known about this for years, not just a website with conspiracy theories, it's from many people I have got to know, and trust. I am learning more surprising things all the time.
B- Biden has never set foot in the White House. It's one giant crime scene at the moment, with the tunnels under the whitehouse being searched, and human remains being found.
C so much money , beyond our unbderstanding, has already been retrieved from the cabal and deep state, who are the enemy.
d. the 4 main heads of state involved in attacking the enemy are trump and Putin ( who are good friends because they both put their citizens first) and modi and to my surprise xi. Who when this is over wants to build a different form of government other than communism. The money men (deep state) within china are not the government under xi.

There u have it, the latest report for you to dismiss, but I am 100% convinced it's true

Prove it - with hard facts.

You make a lot of crazy allegations without any substantive evidence.

Hints for you:
- Conjecture is not evidence
- Something you happen to read on a website it not evidence
- Some random people you‘ve got to know on the internet and who tell you things is not evidence
- Saying “I’ve done a lot of research in to this and I’m convinced” is not evidence
- Responding with “do your own research” or “you’ve been brainwashed by the MSM” is not evidence.

Ah, so it's the Cabal who are behind it. Spoiler Alert!

It's OK, later in the series Reddington and the CIA Task Force bring them down.

Pledge is living in his own fantasy world where he believes the Blacklist is real.

Fair enough, but I suspect you will have an uphill job convincing everyone else.
I presume you don't need to pay for access to this information? Donations to the cause (as mentioned in the link) seem irrelevant if there is already so much money floating around?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewstribune.com/news/special-reports/article25855078.html

I assume you lot are responding to Pledge and Qanon nonsense. Ignore him unless it's fun to engage, although that would be a bit cruel.

I had a good laugh at a recording of a Qanon nutter played on LBC about a week ago. This bloke said he was in Washington on the day of the Presidential Inauguration and it didn't happen. He was there and didn't see it, so it didn't occur.

I assume followers then accept this as evidence.

No amount of reasoning or what we consider evidence will make any difference to these people.

Gave me a good laugh. What I do find upsetting is the sh#t about Covid and the vaccine which is costing lives.

I assume you lot are responding to Pledge and Qanon nonsense. Ignore him unless it's fun to engage, although that would be a bit cruel.

I had a good laugh at a recording of a Qanon nutter played on LBC about a week ago. This bloke said he was in Washington on the day of the Presidential Inauguration and it didn't happen. He was there and didn't see it, so it didn't occur.

I assume followers then accept this as evidence.

No amount of reasoning or what we consider evidence will make any difference to these people.

Gave me a good laugh. What I do find upsetting is the sh#t about Covid and the vaccine which is costing lives.
Are you sure that the "Qanon nutter on LBC" wasn't a put up job - for the lols ?

During the Brexit saga, James O'Brien would occasionally allow a supposed Brexiteer to speak.
Usually it would start OK ... in that the caller was actually allowed to finish a sentence....
(genuine, knowledgable Brexiteers were usually interrupted, thrown off course.)

At some point the supposed Brexiteer would come out with some utter tosh....
...usually a theme that the Remain / Guardian bubble falsely claimed as a Leave position...
...but using language - maybe just one word - that would not be uttered by a genuine Leave campaigner.

Dear Fellow Posters

I wish to apologise most sincerely for ever having initiated this post in the first place. It was one of my (very rare) forays into politics or world affairs as I normally confine myself to footie and the best Club in the world.

Please can we put the genie back in the bottle!

Dear Fellow Posters

I wish to apologise most sincerely for ever having initiated this post in the first place. It was one of my (very rare) forays into politics or world affairs as I normally confine myself to footie and the best Club in the world.

Dear Fellow Posters

It`s only two or three years until the next Russian Presidential Election, perhaps it`d be a good time to start that one off soon. I mean, the competition will be an interesting one - lots of contenders ;)