US Presidential election | Page 60 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

You guys who still think that Trump is the bad guy in all this are so wrong. You are all going to be such a state of shock when the truth comes out. You are conditioned and brainwashed and lied to by all forms of media and social media to believe that the bad guys are in fact the good guys
a- Biden is not in the whitehouse, when u see him in the "oval office" he is in fact in a film set in an Amazon studio.
b- the madrid explosion , an hour or so before the inauguration was a bomb , not a gas explosion. It was a threat by the bad guys to stop the military etc from making arrests at the fake inauguration.
c why would Bezos, being one of, or if not the richest men in the world, suddenly give up his job at the head of Amazon. truth he has been told he will be arrested within the next 3 months
d- Ghislane Maxwell is talking, talking, talking.
The amount of paedophilia involved within the hierarchy in the states, including politicians, people from the legal system, hollywood etc etc is enormous , disturbing and revolting. kids held in underground tunnels and tortured.
I like you, did not believe this many months ago but if u look , outside the mainstream media, forget about googling things, u will start to find the truth.
when it all comes out people will say how did u know all this stuff and I didnt. I wanted to find the truth , u didnt .

You guys who still think that Trump is the bad guy in all this are so wrong. You are all going to be such a state of shock when the truth comes out. You are conditioned and brainwashed and lied to by all forms of media and social media to believe that the bad guys are in fact the good guys
a- Biden is not in the whitehouse, when u see him in the "oval office" he is in fact in a film set in an Amazon studio.
b- the madrid explosion , an hour or so before the inauguration was a bomb , not a gas explosion. It was a threat by the bad guys to stop the military etc from making arrests at the fake inauguration.
c why would Bezos, being one of, or if not the richest men in the world, suddenly give up his job at the head of Amazon. truth he has been told he will be arrested within the next 3 months
The amount of paedophilia involved within the hierarchy in the states, including politicians, people from the legal system, hollywood etc etc is enormous , disturbing and revolting. kids held in underground tunnels and tortured.
I like you, did not believe this many months ago but if u look , outside the mainstream media, forget about googling things, u will start to find the truth.
when it all comes out people will say how did u know all this stuff and I didnt. I wanted to find the truth , u didnt .

You got to be taking the piss now?!?

🙄

think you need to get out more often pal .....

This reminds me when I watched the queen's speech, my eldest said to me that she'd read online that the queen doing the speech was in fact CGI, and wasn't the real at all... lol

World Peace Is None Of Your Business!!

This reminds me when I watched the queen's speech, my eldest said to me that she'd read online that the queen doing the speech was in fact CGI, and wasn't the real at all... lol

Sure she wasn't watching Channel 4's alternative Queen's Speech?

Are you the QAnon shaman?

USA is under martial law. Biden was arrested on 24 jan, all details given to the worlds press, but they chose 100% not to publish it. All the so called filming of Biden in the whitehouse, is actually filmed at castle rock amazon studio. Finally the military took control of the media on friday, we will see what happens now.

suppose to be Whitehouse.

Attachments

• IMG_20210207_220144_631.jpg
    IMG_20210207_220144_631.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20210207_220144_631.jpg
    IMG_20210207_220144_631.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21
Pledge, funny as fuck! You have watched that TV drama called Scandal and its fucked your brain!

USA is under martial law. Biden was arrested on 24 jan, all details given to the worlds press, but they chose 100% not to publish it. All the so called filming of Biden in the whitehouse, is actually filmed at castle rock amazon studio. Finally the military took control of the media on friday, we will see what happens now.

Castle Rock? That’s bullshit....it’s Fraggle Rock and full of muppets! Oh the irony!

It’s actually Casterly Rock and Biden is being held by the Lannisters with Sir Gregor guarding the door 😂
You don’t F”ck about with The Mountain

be prepared for water bring cut off, no phone signal, gas supply and electric supply probs in coming days. nothing to do with the weather.
be prepared for Biden to be filmed making phone calls from his Amazon studio to so called members of the public, but are pre paid unemployed holiday actors.
The military will take action once a court and judgr, whether its local level , confirms that there was election fraud and the dominion machines have been used to change the election results.