US Presidential election | Page 53 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

ihttps://youtu.be/Qv0QG63ORkA

anyone have 80 mins to spare this is what trump is overcoming and his introduction of the quantum financial system . This is not where I get my info from, but shows how we are all being deceived.

an update for u non believers.
a- the inauguration was pre recorded I had the video of the ceremony sent from Spain 12 hours before it was supposed to take place

b the appt of Biden was fraudulent for many reasons the main one being it was not done under constitutional law. Washington dc (district in columbia) is separate ,similar to the vatican
c the rest of the usa is now run by the military(they will never accept biden). being led by Pete Gaynor and chris miller
d Obama, Clinton's, Biden's will all be arrested and prob face the death penalty. Bush has previously had a meeting with trump to give some info. So his charge will be less
e bush senior was involved in the death of JFK and 5 attempts on Reagan
f_ usa is going from admiralty law to constitutional law
g there is going to be (mostly already in place) to change the worlds financial system to something called the quantum system.
h over 150 military ships are located of the east coast and the same the west coast.
I mr trump will be president on march 4, although he might have a different title under the new constitution.
This could all start at any time
j Elvis quits his job at the chip shop and returns to the USA to reclaim his rightful place as The King

Are you Logsy?

Rose Leslie was her name, Scottish actress but pulled off the northern accent in a perfect way. Was gutted when they killed her off.

must remember fort Knox was practically empty when trump took office. The Obama's and others had moved everything to the vatican bank. As I said 34 quadrillion of assets gold and silver etc was moved out to the usa and is stored safely. no doubt the coins are made in one of the 4 usa months but will try and find out