US Presidential election | Page 90 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Until you consider the alternative hypothesis -a self-generating burst of energy set in train a process which against all odds, and in the midst of zillions of busted flushes and blind alleys, gave rise to a self-conscious species cable of imbuing existence with meaning and moral significance. I lean towards this view in my quieter moments, but it strikes me as a much bigger miracle than the idea of a timeless, omniscient, all powerful, benevolent entity just saying let it be so.
Perhaps you could speak to a physicist / mathematician.
(...like my son) He has some succinct explanations. (I'll try and remember.....)

It comes down to the sheer magnitude of everything around us.
Whether it's the billions of years over which minute changes can occur - the vast majority failing, but some succeeding.

The mind-boggling scale of the universe. Then set that against sub-atomic particles.
Interactions ( at the sub-atomic level ) that took place billions of years ago - billions of light years apart.

Prior to big computers, even some scientists struggle to grasp the possibilities of the evolution of the Universe.
But now, one can plug in many different variables and run a billion iterations.

As above, the vast majority will result in nothing - or absurdities.....
.....but (IIRC) it is more than plausible that similar conditions to those of our Solar System exist elsewhere in the Universe - and hence intelligent life....
......which may be thousands of years ahead of us - or behind us....
....a snip in the life of the Universe.

In short everything around us just "is".
There is no need for a "guiding hand".

(and if there was, then he/she/it has a lot of poor outcomes to answer for....:oops:)

Perhaps you could speak to a physicist / mathematician.
(...like my son) He has some succinct explanations. (I'll try and remember.....)

It comes down to the sheer magnitude of everything around us.
Whether it's the billions of years over which minute changes can occur - the vast majority failing, but some succeeding.

The mind-boggling scale of the universe. Then set that against sub-atomic particles.
Interactions ( at the sub-atomic level ) that took place billions of years ago - billions of light years apart.

Prior to big computers, even some scientists struggle to grasp the possibilities of the evolution of the Universe.
But now, one can plug in many different variables and run a billion iterations.

As above, the vast majority will result in nothing - or absurdities.....
.....but (IIRC) it is more than plausible that similar conditions to those of our Solar System exist elsewhere in the Universe - and hence intelligent life....
......which may be thousands of years ahead of us - or behind us....
....a snip in the life of the Universe.

In short everything around us just "is".
There is no need for a "guiding hand".

(and if there was, then he/she/it has a lot of poor outcomes to answer for....:oops:)

And how did the original forces get there? A question atheists and scientists demand from the religious.

Scientists have no idea only a guess based on their latest knowledge. The yogic Sanskrit writings over 5000 yrs ago told of what we now call quantum physics so basically nobody knows f all but want to tell us their 'facts' from both sides both of which may or may not be true.

Disgusting.
sorry tb if I have said something wrong in the past, then I am so sorry. I would never accuse anyone of being a paedophile. That's unless someone accuses me of being someone , who I am not. Then I would reply as the person u assume me to be. The reply would be far removed from my thoughts and probably disgusting, because u have assumed that I am like that.

Nearly there. Full disclosure of what's been going on will soon be made public. Fraud in Arizons has been proved, Georgia, Pennsylvania etc to follow.
Truth about child trafficking, Haiti, the satanic temple on Epstein island . Working on something to counter act against the covid vaccine , which sole purpose is to weaken the immune system and destroy woman's reproduction system. You dont have to believe me now, all will be coming out.

I don't even know where to start with your covid vaccine assertions. They are just WRONG. I wrote that in capitals in the vain hope you might just develop a passing aquaitanship with reality.
None of your predictions have the slightest hope of coming true they are pure fantasy.

I don't even know where to start with your covid vaccine assertions. They are just WRONG. I wrote that in capitals in the vain hope you might just develop a passing aquaitanship with reality.
None of your predictions have the slightest hope of coming true they are pure fantasy.

You're being rather judgemental Archie.
#All opinions matter

Pledge, you are alive! You have been quiet for a bit! We have missed Jackanory!

Nearly there. Full disclosure of what's been going on will soon be made public. Fraud in Arizons has been proved, Georgia, Pennsylvania etc to follow.
Truth about child trafficking, Haiti, the satanic temple on Epstein island . Working on something to counter act against the covid vaccine , which sole purpose is to weaken the immune system and destroy woman's reproduction system. You dont have to believe me now, all will be coming out.

You said the truth will come out in May, but you didn't say which year?

Nearly there. Full disclosure of what's been going on will soon be made public.
👍 That's good news. I know you've been saying that for 4 months, but I suppose "they" are just making sure everything is ready before they do the big reveal.

I'm most interested in funding out about the children in the tunnels under the White House, and the execution of Hilary Clinton