US Presidential election | Page 81 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

of course u wont see this on the media. But the arizona audit is carrying on. Biden won by 10,000 votes. They have so far found 950,000 illegal votes mostly for Biden, including 150,00 postal votes, which were not even folded. The fraud is massive, and in a lot of states. As i said at the beginning Trump, the most lied a out person on the planet, won by a landslide.

of course u wont see this on the media. But the arizona audit is carrying on. Biden won by 10,000 votes. They have so far found 950,000 illegal votes mostly for Biden, including 150,00 postal votes, which were not even folded. The fraud is massive, and in a lot of states. As i said at the beginning Trump, the most lied a out person on the planet, won by a landslide.
...and?

Does anyone on here believe what we are told by our media/sources of news ?
If so , how much of it do you believe ?
Maybe more importantly , it's not just what we are shown , but we are not shown ?
Does anyone accept any scepticism?
Anyone else familiar with being careful to avoid certain subjects ?

Does anyone on here believe what we are told by our media/sources of news ?
If so , how much of it do you believe ?
Maybe more importantly , it's not just what we are shown , but we are not shown ?
Does anyone accept any scepticism?
Anyone else familiar with being careful to avoid certain subjects ?

I entirely agree with what I think you are implying.

Media outlets have their own agendas, biases, and limited resources for proper investigative journalism.

However, The Pledge is guilty of the very thing he accuses other of: he accepts everything that is said on the dark web. The difference is that he seems incapable of any independent thought or the intellect to see the inconsistencies in the conspiracy theories he advocates.

Media outlets have their own agendas, biases, and limited resources for proper investigative journalism.

However, The Pledge is guilty of the very thing he accuses other of: he accepts everything that is said on the dark web. The difference is that he seems incapable of any independent thought or the intellect to see the inconsistencies in the conspiracy theories he advocates.
He is on a wind up. I actually had a look at one of his posts after ignoring him for over a year just to see what the entertainment was.

Iirc the style of writing was nothing like how he used to post. Seemed to be written by an inarticulate child. We massively disagreed on issues when I used to bother engaging with him but I wouldn't have accused him of writing such drivel and poor use of language.

He is on a wind up. I actually had a look at one of his posts after ignoring him for over a year just to see what the entertainment was.
He's clearly not "on a wind up", and you would know this if you hadn't blocked him for the last year.

Iirc the style of writing was nothing like how he used to post. Seemed to be written by an inarticulate child. We massively disagreed on issues when I used to bother engaging with him but I wouldn't have accused him of writing such drivel and poor use of language.

Pledge or Valencia lol.

By the way, I notice the BBC haven’t mentioned anything about the recently published research about at least £1 trillion of banking and insurance funds moving from the City of London to the EU as a result of Brexit. Something I highlighted months ago.

By the way, I notice the BBC haven’t mentioned anything about the recently published research about at least £1 trillion of banking and insurance funds moving from the City of London to the EU as a result of Brexit. Something I highlighted months ago.

Yes i had noticed as well. Heard it was £1.4 trillion lost to the uk but did need to search for it.

Should be on you own EU thread Trashbat. Anyway, it is what people wanted/voted for.