US Presidential election | Page 69 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

I did say this. I cannot believe that anyone still believes the Biden administration is real and not a pantomime. The biggest problem is that people do not try and investigate what is really going on in the world. If u base your knowledge on papers, social media and MSM, even Google, u will never find the truth. It's not up to me to tell u what's happening, because u wont believe me, and I fully understand that. Until u make the effort to dig deeper, then u will continue to believe what u r meant to believe. To show how the bad guys manipulate the truth I will say the following. Trump, Saddam Hussein, and Gaddafi are or were the good guys. Please dont respond based on what u have u have been brainwashed to believe.

Today's the day, ain't it? The world waits and watches with bated breath...

Everything is ready and in place. Just the timing that is not known. Mad March and early April .
Just a warning , if u want to believe me, the stock market will crash, so anyone with money invested get it out. Lots of people are already doing it.
Diana and trump ?

Everything is ready and in place. Just the timing that is not known. Mad March and early April .
Just a warning , if u want to believe me, the stock market will crash, so anyone with money invested get it out. Lots of people are already doing it.
Diana and trump ?

Today’s the day. Very specifically 4 March 2021. You seem to be wavering and saying mid March or early April. Losing confidence?

US shares have dropped 10% since 12th February, as there's a lot of uncertainty due to covid, and predicted rate rises. Our stock market is ok, but there is also a risk of a stock market crash at some point this year. I'd say that the US was very close to a market crash, but that has been predicted for a couple of months now. Won't be a shock if it happens.

US shares have dropped 10% since 12th February, as there's a lot of uncertainty due to covid, and predicted rate rises. Our stock market is ok, but there is also a risk of a stock market crash at some point this year. I'd say that the US was very close to a market crash, but that has been predicted for a couple of months now. Won't be a shock if it happens.
Much to do with the election of a Democrat Government.
That always spooks the markets.

Diana and trump ?

Well March came and went.

What constitutes ‘early April’?

Only one April fool on this board.

wait and see Lot happening and has happened behind the scenes. The timing must be right, the military will act when enough people have seen what's really happened. More and more people are waking up (those that are not so gullible trashbat). Dont forget some states are now carrying out full audits of the election count and the dominion machines. if u have an IQ of more than 50 AND u make the effort to find out what's been going on, then u will find the truth yourself. The unaccompanied children at the border are sold by the cartels and ms13 as orders from the evil men and women in the USA. By not finding the truth u are allowing more children to be raped and tortured. Wake up for gods sake. The truth is out there dont just take my word for it please.