US Presidential election | Page 54 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Thanks mate. I understand about the DLT and the CIPS running the QFS VPN, but who is minting the physical 200 billion gold/silver coins, and what is their purpose?

Thanks for this!

as much to the point, who owns the gold and silver. Also the fact that most western countries have little gold left now and that Russia and China have been buying it up.

Other angle could be that this is a late move by the bankers and corporates to stave off bitcoin which does not need any physical assets to back it up and therefore cannot be constrained by any external forces.

basically I have no idea why this has anything to solely do with trump. Normal for me to not understand something lol.

The dream is over.
A terrifying coalition of big business and big tech are so confident and brazen they are promising the public “you will own nothing, and you will be happy” in an advertising campaign for a global reset, according to Sky News host Rowan Dean.

The Great Reset is a proposal set out by the World Economic Forum for a new globalised fiscal system which would allow the world to effectively tackle the so-called climate crisis. Mr Dean said the plan intends to use the “tools of oppression” implemented during the pandemic, such as lockdowns and forced business closures as well as other measures destroying private property rights, to combat the coronavirus to achieve climate outcomes. “I've spoken before about the insidious phrase
Build Back Better which sounds like common sense but is in fact just one of several slogans for the Great reset, another being the Orwellian phrase the fourth industrial revolution”. “This is as serious and as dangerous a threat to our prosperity and freedom as we have faced in decades."

I seriously believe we overestimate the ability of elites, or anyone else, to control affairs. Computers, AI and the rest are very impressive but certain things remain: money is but confidence and computers don't actually do anything. Bear in mind that the very real and visible threat of mass death is failing to control people as much as our masters, and some of us, would like.

"so called climate crisis"? There was silly old me thinking it was real.

Not commenting on these various articles as there is so much twaddle floating around I can't be arsed with it.

The very same American corporations that were lining up with The Donald four years ago are now bestys with Sleepy Joe.
Meet the new boss
The same as the old boss.
For the ordinary guy, a Biden administration will mean nothing.
All that’s changed is soon to be President Harris is probably more marketable.

The very same American corporations that were lining up with The Donald four years ago are now bestys with Sleepy Joe.
Meet the new boss
The same as the old boss.
For the ordinary guy, a Biden administration will mean nothing.
All that’s changed is soon to be President Harris is probably more marketable.

Trump was different. That's why they hated him , wanted him gone. Someone charismatic (and something that doesnt come along too often)
He will not fade away quietly.

His legacy and his fanbase still remain , regardless of efforts to silence him.
Similar to Tommy Robinson in some ways.

Trump was different. That's why they hated him , wanted him gone. Someone charismatic (and something that doesnt come along too often)
He will not fade away quietly.

His legacy and his fanbase still remain , regardless of efforts to silence him.
Similar to Tommy Robinson in some ways.

I always chuckle at your comments Valencia as I take all of them with a very big pinch of salt .....you’re a clever poster who often posts to get reactions and more than one poster has often been triggered by it (Wayne being the best example)....

but Linking Trump to Tommy Robinson is stretching it even for you mate ..... one was the most powerful man in the world and the other is a nasty little fascist who will never get electoral success .....now if youd linked Trump and Jeremy Corbin together that would have made a lot more sense !!!

:fish::fish:

I always chuckle at your comments Valencia as I take all of them with a very big pinch of salt .....you’re a clever poster who often posts to get reactions and more than one poster has often been triggered by it (Wayne being the best example)....

but Linking Trump to Tommy Robinson is stretching it even for you mate ..... one was the most powerful man in the world and the other is a nasty little fascist who will never get electoral success .....now if youd linked Trump and Jeremy Corbin together that would have made a lot more sense !!!

You're right about, valencia. And you're right about Trump having been the most powerful man in the world whilst Robinson is a nasty little fascist who'll never get electoral success.

Where there is a similarity is that both of these odious creatures appeal to racists and fascists. And this in itself explains why val is a supporter of (or at least a sympathiser with) both of them.

I did say 'similar in some ways'
Both have large followings , and are then banned from social media.

Very sunny here.
Our carpenter has just said that he’ll be finished by lunchtime and he’s then going surfing.
Proper West Country hardcore. 🥶

Very sunny here.
Our carpenter has just said that he’ll be finished by lunchtime and he’s then going surfing.
Proper West Country hardcore. 🥶

I'd have though winter was a good time for the proper West Country hardcore to go surfing as there'll be none of those bloody holiday makers and tourists.

I agree about the West Country hardcore. The Devon ravers always have a Boxing Day rave. It's always cold, sometimes wet. But it's always fucking 'avin it!

Sunny where I am too. Another cold morning though. The gas had frozen, I had to piss on the regulator to get it to work this morning!

Ah right, I thought you were working with solar. Need to update your power supply and become eco friendly 🙂

Ah right, I thought you were working with solar. Need to update your power supply and become eco friendly 🙂

Solar for the leccy, gas for cooking (though sometimes I'll cook outside on an open fire). Don't use much gas, probably a couple of 19kilo bottles every year. I'd need a huge solar array to be able to cook with electric, especially in the winter

I was reading an interesting theory this morning about Trump and why he may not be impeached by the Senate.
It’s alleged that if the Republicans vote for impeachment, he will stand as an independent in four years as head of his own party, thereby splitting the republicans vote and handing an easy victory to the Dems.
If the Republicans agree not to vote for impeachment, he’ll retract that threat.
It’s reckoned that there are enough Trumpists out there to make his threat viable and the GOP can’t take the chance.

I was reading an interesting theory this morning about Trump and why he may not be impeached by the Senate.
It’s alleged that if the Republicans vote for impeachment, he will stand as an independent in four years as head of his own party, thereby splitting the republicans vote and handing an easy victory to the Dems.
If the Republicans agree not to vote for impeachment, he’ll retract that threat.
It’s reckoned that there are enough Trumpists out there to make his threat viable and the GOP can’t take the chance.
Echoes of the Tories and Farage's Brexit Party.