US Presidential election | Page 40 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

77% of GOP voters approved of Trump's job performance. Who are they? lol

The key words are "job performance". As per the last election, 74 million Americans thought he was going a good job regardless of if they thought he had personality flaws.

Unless some evidence is put forward then obviously he did not win the election lol.
At the same time he did not have assistance from or conspire with Russia.
Both sides continually lie and fool people so its a case of investigating things yourself and then we probably need to reassess once again when other facts come to light.

Except the Mueller report found that....

The Mueller report found that the Russian government "interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

So anyone arguing that the Dems tried to impeach him on no grounds from day wrong is flatly wrong.

The "they're as bad as each other" point is just nonsense when one side is an authoritarian inciting violence against his own country's government, and the other isn't.

So you are happy for the curtailing of free speech and bannings, especially by unelected powers?

It used to be the left being suppressed and curtailed in the 50s 60s and 70s so i have seen or experienced it personally. In other words it may be hard but be careful what you wish for as tomorrow it could be us.

No Jerry. As I've posted a couple of times elsewhere, I am not comfortable with Twitter deciding who has a voice nd who does not. Trump made a mockery of the platform's guidelines but so have so many others.

However I confess I am enjoying his discomfort and fall from grace way more than I probably should.

Except the Mueller report found that....

The Mueller report found that the Russian government "interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

So anyone arguing that the Dems tried to impeach him on no grounds from day wrong is flatly wrong.

The "they're as bad as each other" point is just nonsense when one side is an authoritarian inciting violence against his own country's government, and the other isn't.

Looks like your brainwashing has been successful lol as has the brainwashing on those believing the election was fixed.
Divide and rule always works.

None of us should delve into all of this too much as it hurts the brain and with lies (misdirection) from both sides we would need to keep changing our minds :)

What exactly have the democrats done to improve the lives of ordinary Americans especially minorities! So they are the same except they do different things at different times.

Lucky the propaganda machines and media from our bubbles are there to tell us the 'truth'.

I hate trump but not at the detriment of the truth and the suppression of free speech and the rise of authoritarianism. The devil smiles in your face so we have to be vigilant lol.

No Jerry. As I've posted a couple of times elsewhere, I am not comfortable with Twitter deciding who has a voice nd who does not. Trump made a mockery of the platform's guidelines but so have so many others.

However I confess I am enjoying his discomfort and fall from grace way more than I probably should.

Agreed. A good view of psychotic behaviour as it happens.

Looks like your brainwashing has been successful lol as has the brainwashing on those believing the election was fixed.
Divide and rule always works.

None of us should delve into all of this too much as it hurts the brain and with lies (misdirection) from both sides we would need to keep changing our minds :)

What exactly have the democrats done to improve the lives of ordinary Americans especially minorities! So they are the same except they do different things at different times.

Lucky the propaganda machines and media from our bubbles are there to tell us the 'truth'.

I hate trump but not at the detriment of the truth and the suppression of free speech and the rise of authoritarianism. The devil smiles in your face so we have to be vigilant lol.

You call me brainwashed, yet you're the one believing conspiracy theories.

Occams razor, the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

How exactly do you square the Mueller report with occam's razor then, save there being a conspiracy theory.

If you simply decide you can't know what's true, therefore you don't believe anybody, then you're a fool, and the authoritarians have won.

How exactly do you square the Mueller report with occam's razor then, save there being a conspiracy theory.

If you simply decide you can't know what's true, therefore you don't believe anybody, then you're a fool, and the authoritarians have won.

MM, the Mueller report is just anorher farrago of lies by the establishment apparently. We aren't supposed to believe anything anyone says or reports and assume there is some big conspiracy behind everything.

I think Jerry's losing it a bit tbh. Thinking Trump is even worse than Biden isn't a result of brainwashing. I've not seen evidence on this board of posters slavishly following everything the Democrats do/have done as being good or automatically true.

Jerry, you really are going ott. You are coming across as a mass conspiracy theorist and you are the one who, uniquely can find "truth". Please don't end up like David Ike.

(Cue reply "You've been conned and believe blah blah.....)

For the record I have what I regard as a healthy scepticism about things but hope I don't end up assuming everything is a pack of lies.

Exactly which conspiracy theory am I believing lol. I did not just read someones opinion I actually investigated it all not just the msm version. Its not enough to believe that your side are always right and have no devious motives as we are all being played to a greater or lesser extent.

Our brain forms beliefs based on pre programmed algorithms plus information input (whether true or false) plus chemical reactions in the brain. So we are all limited to that extent. The powers that be play on these factors and pull us into their web to control us - divide and rule is the name of the game ever since mankind began.

I realise therefore that you could be right and I may change my opinion even before I post again based on any new input.

Occams razor is not a law and has not been proven as it is just philosophy and although interesting falls to pieces the first time that the simple answer is not true.
I could quote you Lau Tzu and Zen philosophy where everything is an illusion it does not prove a point although magnificent to delve into.

'Knowing that you do not know is the best. Not knowing that you do not know is an illness'. (tao te ching 71)

MM, the Mueller report is just anorher farrago of lies by the establishment apparently. We aren't supposed to believe anything anyone says or reports and assume there is some big conspiracy behind everything.

I think Jerry's losing it a bit tbh. Thinking Trump is even worse than Biden isn't a result of brainwashing. I've not seen evidence on this board of posters slavishly following everything the Democrats do/have done as being good or automatically true.

Jerry, you really are going ott. You are coming across as a mass conspiracy theorist and you are the one who, uniquely can find "truth". Please don't end up like David Ike.

(Cue reply "You've been conned and believe blah blah.....)

For the record I have what I regard as a healthy scepticism about things but hope I don't end up assuming everything is a pack of lies.

I read the actual report in detail and the evidence that was input plus the other elements from day one. I accept the parts that were proven but also not that where things were not proven.
I did not just believe the media from either side as they both claimed it vindicated them lol.

Please don't use "msm", it spoilt the rest of your post.

Please let us know the truth about all these matters. I'm keen to learn.

Please don't use "msm", it spoilt the rest of your post.

Please let us know the truth about all these matters. I'm keen to learn.

Totally agreed on the crap msm shorthand as I have to keep reminding myself what it means. I only know my own current opinion based on todays information. Anyone elses 'truth' may be correct instead.
Spent 4 years previously to this administration listening to right wing media spewing out lies and hatred on Obama and now the reversal is here.

Reminds me of the ridiculous Brexit farce where both sides were spinning their own version of reality driving division into the population where people believed anything from their 'side'.

Would you say my conclusion that Trump is a mendacious nacissist is a result of me believing the lies that have been told about him?

Would you say my conclusion that Trump is a mendacious nacissist is a result of me believing the lies that have been told about him?

You have it right, thats exactly what he is - but at the same time many of the the things he is accused of are not correct. Both can be true at the same time.