US Politics Thread | Page 626 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

I'd imagine given his age and job he's getting checked out regularly in fairness.

Would be annual anyway I imagine, purely for insurance purposes if nothing else.

Biden is already on record as saying he'll release the results of the medical he takes later this year anyway and I'm pretty sure it won't feature the immortal line 'if he did a bit more exercise he could live to be 200'.

No. The fact that Putin isn't a doctor is fact.

OK, so you don't think he's qualified to judge such things. I get that. I was just wondering what qualified Sky News or you to do so, then?

I am merely applying the same rules to everyone here.

Biden seems fine, to those that know him well. I'm sure Jill would be the first to get him checked out f there was anything.

Would be annual anyway I imagine, purely for insurance purposes if nothing else.

Biden is already on record as saying he'll release the results of the medical he takes later this year anyway and I'm pretty sure it won't feature the immortal line 'if he did a bit more exercise he could live to be 200'.

Psaki says he's due one soon.

OK, so you don't think he's qualified to judge such things. I get that. I was just wondering what qualified Sky News or you to do so, then?

I am merely applying the same rules to everyone here.

Biden seems fine, to those that know him well. I'm sure Jill would be the first to get him checked out f there was anything.
Why do you keep relating this to me?
It's obvious im not a doctor or a medical expert. I am not responsible for the news. Not Bidens actions. I am merely stating that if he were my grandad I would want him to be looked at closely.
I don't want Biden to lose presidency. Reason being Harris looks an absolute shocker.
In my unprofessional, right wing media view.

I'm still keeping close tabs on the US. I am fascinated by the whole thing. It's a very odd system, that causes problems for itself. Biden has two years to get everything done, because he may lose the House or Senate in 2022.

I bet many don't know how tough he is being on China, either. He's really putting them in their place.

Have you seen the recent pictures of Trump? He looks gaunt and ill.

Isn't it gas that Biden is seen as this frail old fucker because he isnt overweight. Classic America to see an overweight lunatic who believes you only get so many heartbeats as healthier and having more mental clarity. Than a man who has a Peloton in the white house and has videos as recent as last summer of him out cycling with his family.

Edit: you probably have an idea of this yourself Heath but you're at much greater risk of dementia and Alzheimer's if you haven't been physically active in your 20s and 30s. Biden has always been a fit man, he wasn't a bad-looking chap back in the day whereas Trump has never been to a gym in his life and always looked older than he is.

No, I'm enjoying a Trump free end of year.

Next big thing for Biden will be Iran I think, the new favourite over there is a hardliner apparently but he's open to signing back up for the Nuke deal.

LOL don't go and listen to U.S politics and Ring of Fire podcaster on YouTube then.

Trump is still causing chaos out there from the sidelines

Some of the idiotic hangers on are too like Cruz and Gaitz. Couldn't believe this one tonight. Well I could but its still going on out there in a difference way. We have some like that in this country too