US Politics Thread | Page 417 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Understand why the two posts above went into the COVID thread, but have moved to here because these ignorant fools who follow this ignorant fool, are probably talked about in this thread.

The whole thing is like a lampoon isn't it?

Kamala Harris announced as his running mate. a good choice, in my opinion.

Trump has already started the sexist criticism, and the racist stuff will surely follow. That will hardly bring suburban women back to Trump.

Harris is more popular amongst Republicans and Independents than Biden is, so she adds a moderate angle voters should like.

Harris is awful, pretty right wing as well which is interesting. Short memories I think, Tulsi Gabbard single-handedly destroyed her campaign and exposed her, she was also came out and said that she believes Biden's alleged sexual assault 'victims', but is now working for someone she believes is a sex offender, ridiculous hypocrisy.

Harris is awful, pretty right wing as well which is interesting. Short memories I think, Tulsi Gabbard single-handedly destroyed her campaign and exposed her, she was also came out and said that she believes Biden's alleged sexual assault 'victims', but is now working for someone she believes is a sex offender, ridiculous hypocrisy.

Yes, I remember that, thought she'd never be heard of again.

It's funny how Trump's team are trying to promote her as too far left then. They say she supports the Green New Deal and Police reform, and is "a far-left radical with a shocking inability to connect on a personal level".

She did believe Tara Reid, until the evidence proved she was lying.

Harris was my choice for Presidential Candidate, so I'm glad she has got her chance.

Last edited:
Nobody is perfect. There isn't anyone who's been in politics more than a few years without something on their record.

The prisoners as slave labour, though, was down to people in her office. She stopped it as soon as she found out.

She's a moderate, and tough on crime. Both of these are better suited to attract disillusioned Trump voters.

Last edited:
Not great is it? The Republicans will probably be all over that (The hypocrisy bit)

Just to be clear, Harris actually said she believed the stories about Biden touching women. This is a long standing problem for him, whereby he is very tactile. He puts his arm around them and basically treats strangers like he's known them for years.

He has admitted the problem, saying it is a generational thing, but in today's climate wrong, and said he would address it. He seems to have done.

She did not say she believe Tara Reid. Trump can lie all he wants, but please don't just believe him.