US Politics Thread | Page 622 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Could well be right, but even then, you'd think he'd keep this one going if it was getting traction?

The statement did reference returning to social media, but I read it as a Twitter/Facebook implication.

He's permamanetly banned from Twitter and is banned from FB until his rhetoric is less violent. I honestly forgot about his blog, FFS a blog!

He's permamanetly banned from Twitter and is banned from FB until his rhetoric is less violent. I honestly forgot about his blog, FFS a blog!

That's what I thought, but it still seemed angled that they would change their approach - so confused me a bit.

Still love the crack - Donald launches new internet vehicle...2002 wants its blog back.

I've just been shown 2 posts by Turningpointusa on my IG feed. I feel like I've just been advertised to but I suspect that it's IG trying to bait me into reacting to something so that they can pigeon hole my political views and suck me into some American culture war bullshit. It makes me want to delete my IG account.

I've just been shown 2 posts by Turningpointusa on my IG feed. I feel like I've just been advertised to but I suspect that it's IG trying to bait me into reacting to something so that they can pigeon hole my political views and suck me into some American culture war bullshit. It makes me want to delete my IG account.

I feel like I'm more than a little happy I don't know what turningpointusa is, it sounds like a right wing group who's trying to say that Biden being the POTUS is the turning point. It sounds awful.

I feel like I'm more than a little happy I don't know what turningpointusa is, it sounds like a right wing group who's trying to say that Biden being the POTUS is the turning point. It sounds awful.

Yeah, one of the posts was about having guns in schools and the other one was about having the constitution to protect us from people like Biden.

Interestingly enough, the next time I looked at IG, I got a post from turningpointuk.

I think I'm done with IG.

A California judge has overturned the state's ban on assault weapons, describing the popular AR-15 rifle as "good for both home and battle".
Federal judge Roger Benitez said the law went against the constitutional Second Amendment right to bear arms.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57368211

200.gif

So the Orange One is holding a rally tonight where he is expected to start telling everybody that he is going to be reinstated as POTUS and will be returning to the WH. HE has also told his friends to start promoting the idea. He is also expected to attack Dr Fauci. And is threatening Facebook saying when he gets back into the WH he is going to deal with them. Men in white coats on standby.

66% of Republicans believe Trump should run again in 2024. Incredible that they would back such a massive loser.

I really don’t think he’s gone away. The 2 year Facebook ban means there’s a big news story about him coming in 2023, he’ll add new support to his nucleus of support which is sizeable.

I don’t know enough about American politics to know if the republicans will want him or not, but I’ve a horrible feeling all the things were hearing will build up and up like unwanted momentum.

But he didn't lose, BB. That's their position. Biden cheated.

Trump has a new plan. Run for Congress in 2022, sweep the House and become Speaker. Then he can impeach Biden for his villainous corruption of the election process. I kid you not.

Press conference today - back on the old China bashing and he wants 10trillion in reparations for Covid.

Thought he didn't believe in it?