US Politics Thread | Page 614 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

I see the US added close to 1m jobs last month. The unemployment rate is at 6%. When Joey B's infrastructure plan gets going, they are going to need a big delivery of Mexicans.

I see the US added close to 1m jobs last month. The unemployment rate is at 6%. When Joey B's infrastructure plan gets going, they are going to need a big delivery of Mexicans.

Is furlough just delaying the inevitable huge lay off in the US and Western World though?

Following the latest attack, Trump released a statement.

"Why is it that every time the 2020 ELECTION FRAUD is discussed, the Fake News Media consistently states that such charges are baseless, unfounded, unwarranted, etc.? Sadly, there was massive fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, and many very angry people understand that," Trump said, brazenly lying that there was "massive fraud."

"With each passing day, and unfortunately for the Radical Left CRAZIES, more and more facts are coming out," Trump falsely claimed. "Other than that, Happy Easter!"​

No mention of a dead Officer, of course.

It's the hope that kills you.

Just wish these court cases would open up again properly so we could have a giggle.

There has been much progress on some of them this last week.

A court ruled that Trump's Non disclosure Agreements were so poorly worded, they were invalid. Who knew he couldn't even get something so simple done right?

NY subpoenaed the bank records of Trump's CEO.

Georgia said they will be ready to indict soon.

Two cops sued Tump for the Capitol riots.

Not a bad week, overall.

Been more focused on Floyd this week, so missed that - cheers!

The US professional baseball league has said it will pull the 2021 All-Star Game and the Draft out of Georgia in protest of a restrictive voting law in the state.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56620975

The US Govt recommends one drop box for ballots for every 15,000 people. Georgia just imposed one for very 100,000. It's so obvious they aim to stop Democrats getting votes.

Someone who knows more about the US than me can correct me, but I’m pretty sure Americans were, or are furloughed. It’s a very American thing furlough. My other half’s dads works for an American company here and was furloughed for a while, but that’s down to the British furlough scheme being offered.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/15/when-furloughs-become-layoffs-during-pandemic.html

I know all the airline and cruise folk were furloughed. Payment Protection Loans are still available too. I am sure all of these reports a beautifully doctored up to keep the stock market afloat.

Following the latest attack, Trump released a statement.

"Why is it that every time the 2020 ELECTION FRAUD is discussed, the Fake News Media consistently states that such charges are baseless, unfounded, unwarranted, etc.? Sadly, there was massive fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, and many very angry people understand that," Trump said, brazenly lying that there was "massive fraud."​
"With each passing day, and unfortunately for the Radical Left CRAZIES, more and more facts are coming out," Trump falsely claimed. "Other than that, Happy Easter!"​

No mention of a dead Officer, of course.

Its a terrible thing to say but the man does need to pass over to the other side. I kind of do feel there is an element of evil within him because he will continue to coax and subvert people into lies which will kill many people.

America is a very sick country and gun reform is needed urgently.

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo has thrown Derek Chauvin under the bus in his testimony today. He says that policy wasn't followed, and the level of force was excessive.

Good, I mean its gross negligence/manslaughter at best so obviously he didn't follow protocol. He knelt on his neck for 8 minutes and a man died. His bumbling idiot colleagues need to be thrown the book too.