US Politics Thread | Page 415 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

I'd like to laugh, but with my brain damage, I can't remember things in order! Then again, I'm not president of the US of A :clown1:

Just read an American fighter jet has flown at speed within close proximity of an Iranian Air passenger, could’ve been a few hundred metres.

Probably looking to cause panic and injury, you don’t need to be within 1k metres to see that it’s a passenger plane. The more I read about America the more it reminds me of why I dislike the country so much

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ran-passenger-plane-syria-video-a9635581.html

Not exactly unique to Trump though. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize whilst intensifying drone strikes in the middle east. It is frankly a fucked up country with fucked up governance and fucked foreign policy irrespective of whether a Republican or a Democrat or a human mud slide such as Trump is in charge. Perhaps we need a broader America/ American Politics thread as it's genuinely an interesting topic.

I see Biden recently put out a video calling Trump the first racist to be elected president, which is patently absurd..

Laughable yes, unique? Not when I look at our PM who shuffles and bumbles along like a turd in a stream, waving his arms around like some deranged buffoon.

I wont miss Trump, when they finally get shot of him and hold the investigation to Covid19 the one single factor in all aspects of the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans will be the lack of leadership. Someone who cared so much more for money than he did for the lives of the people who elected him.

So far 148,000 deaths.........

US President Donald Trump has again defended the use of hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus, contradicting his own public health officials.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53575964

In the video, Dr Stella Immanuel, a doctor from Houston, says she has successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients "and counting" with hydroxychloroquine. Dr Immanuel has previously claimed the government is run by "reptilians" and that scientists are developing a vaccine to stop people being religious, among other bizarre views.

:lol: