Updated history | Vital Football

Updated history

Ordered mine as well. Note to the author to have a pen with you at the usual post match meeting spot!!!!

Picked mine up this morning from Lindum Books. Certainly value for money. Plenty of photo content too by the looks of it. Looking forward to comparing it with my own stats. Hopefully I won’t have too many corrections to make😂

A quick update ... I am making good progress sending out the orders. However, if you've ordered a copy through eBay and need it to arrive for Father's Day please can you message me through eBay. Also in some cases Postcodes and addresses on your eBay account don't match. If you are affected I have/will message you.

A quick update ... I am making good progress sending out the orders. However, if you've ordered a copy through eBay and need it to arrive for Father's Day please can you message me through eBay. Also in some cases Postcodes and addresses on your eBay account don't match. If you are affected I have/will message you.
Hi - Perthimp here from Western Australia. I have been making enquiries about getting hold of this book (including talking to Lindum Books). I have family coming out here in just over a month, but I gather the book is quite large and heavy (up to a Kg ?). Postage would be very expensive and obviously would cut into their luggage allowance. I’m assuming, even if I ordered it on e-bay it would still cost a fair bit in postage. Any advice please?

The book is indeed very heavy, a few grammes short of 2kg, and with packaging just above that. I have sent you a message, PerthImp.

Best alternative might be parcel post/surface mail but that would take a few weeks (certainly to Australia). Not a problem if there’s no hurry - I’d be willing to wait. I don’t know the postage rates though - you’d have to ask at the UK post office probably.