Update new player | Page 2 | Vital Football

Update new player

Charlie Daniels signed for Shrewsbury until January certainly a player I would have liked to see at Gills again.

Think a new signing who could be play tonight has to be registered by mid-day. Only an hour left and no news yet. Doesn't look like Uncle Paul has agreed.

If Bonham is out for Saturday. The former Sheffield Wednesday keeper Maidstone born Paul Jones is a free agent at 34 he might be available to cover first choice or reserve he would give Walsh good advise in warm up .

I hope SE has sufficient confidence in Walsh to play him - looks like an excellent goalie and game-time will make him better and better. Goal at ITSF wasn`t down to him and his introductory faux pas was understandable under the circumstances. Play Walsh and potentially make a million pounds+ at the end of the season.

Walsh is a important call now .Personally I would like to think Evans had enough faith in him.But results have not been good and the defence is far from solid. That is not a good time to bring in a young inexperienced stopper. He showed that pressure got to him a bit early on when picking up the back pass.i have felt that he needs games if the financial picture is OK for it perhaps getting a keeper on a permanent deal till January might be possible. Send Walsh out on youth loan for a few weeks as soon as Bonham is fit.The problem is signing a cheap keeper with no chance of starting on a short term deal will severely limit options.