Up to 4,000 fans to be allowed at Outdoor Sports from 2.12.2020 | Vital Football

Up to 4,000 fans to be allowed at Outdoor Sports from 2.12.2020

Brendan Bradley

Vital Squad Member
The number of cases looked to have peaked on 11 November in Lincoln.

Ignore the cases shown in the early part of the year, there were more then than there are now as there were 28 deaths in the 6 weeks up to 4th May.

SInce 3rd October there have been 13 deaths so far

0.jpg

The number of cases looked to have peaked on 11 November in Lincoln.

Ignore the cases shown in the early part of the year, there were more then than there are now as there were 28 deaths in the 6 weeks up to 4th May.

SInce 3rd October there have been 13 deaths so far

View attachment 43781

And here we go again...

Feel free to rejoin the Coronavirus thread in off-topic anytime you have the balls to do so.

You too, Harry57.

I don't know where this chart is from Brendan but 13 deaths since the beginning of October is incorrect. It is significantly more than that. We are in one of the worst areas for infections in the country. We will be placed in the highest tier after lockdown.
I would be exaggerating if I said the hospital was full of covid patients but believe me the situation is critical in that hospital.

Brendan Bradley has history. See the Coronavirus thread in off-topic.

He and Harry57 have been wrong on literally every aspect of coronavirus over the last 9 months.

I will be preparing their "greatest hits" in due course.

Of course, neither have the balls to post on that thread anymore.

Okay, great news but I’m afraid I think the the cautious approach is right and think it’s too early while the virus is still far too active around the country.
Far too active around the country at a rate of 300 per 100,000 is 3 per 1,000, just so people know. Panic stations! No sorry perspective needed!

True infection rates have fallen slightly BUT admission rates are raising very quickly especially here.
Not to mention neighbouring areas having very high levels too.
I'm pretty sure we'll be tier after December 2nd, sorry guys.
Let's get vaccinated and get ready to ALL go back in August when it's probably a lot safer.

Exactly right. Don't trust the right-wing lbertarian snake-oil Brendan Bradley and Harry57 are selling. They've been wrong at every stage of the pandemic (see Coronavirus thread in Off-topic).

Their only concern is themselves. They're sociopaths.

50,000 dead in 9 months. Enough perspective for you?
Suicides up 400%, cancer patients and other serious conditions not diagnosed so not treated, 50,000 heart breaking deaths with COVID not all caused by COVID. Enough perspective for you?

Last edited:
Suicides up 400%, cancer patients and other serious conditions not diagnosed so not treated, 50,000 heart breaking deaths with COVID not caused by COVID. Enough perspective for you?

Blame the government for not preparing for a pandemic and ignoring the 2016 report.

But then, you voted Tory, right? So blame yourself.

Enough persoective for you?

Suicides up 400%, cancer patients and other serious conditions not diagnosed so not treated, 50,000 heart breaking deaths with COVID not caused by COVID. Enough perspective for you?

And the party you voted for doesn't give a shit about suicides and cancer deaths or any other social issue.

Time you took respinsibility for your actions or you just shut the fuck up.

Yeah, you need to move this post as well Jules to be consistent.

And the party you voted for doesn't give a shit about suicides and cancer deaths or any other social issue.

Time you took respinsibility for your actions or you just shut the fuck up.
Notty, shouting and swearing at people who are not up to your so very well self acclaimed intelligence or share your view on any subject makes you look an arrogant dick. Have you ever thought that in a free world everyone is allowed an opinion and funnily enough there isn’t yet a law been made that says your view is always right.

So none of the Covid deaths are due to Covid?!? Suicides are not up at all, from what I have heard.

Agreed on the cancer patients though.

I can only post from my or should I say our perspective and the lived experience. We as a family are going through one hell of a journey at the moment but would add the treatment and care we are getting has been second to non. Ultrasound, MRI and CT all done in short order and with urgency. For example, the phone rang on the Monday, be there 0800 tomorrow for a CT scan. I know everyone has a different experience but from our POV we have been kept in the loop at all times. I can only applaud the care we have received thus far and grateful to all concerned from secretaries to consultants.

So none of the Covid deaths are due to Covid?!? Suicides are not up at all, from what I have heard.

Agreed on the cancer patients though.

It doesn't matter. People who vote Tory never take responsibility for their actions.

Total hypocrites.

I can only post from my or should I say our perspective and the lived experience. We as a family are going through one hell of a journey at the moment but would add the treatment and care we are getting has been second to non. Ultrasound, MRI and CT all done in short order and with urgency. For example, the phone rang on the Monday, be there 0800 tomorrow for a CT scan. I know everyone has a different experience but from our POV we have been kept in the loop at all times. I can only applaud the care we have received thus far and grateful to all concerned from secretaries to consultants.

Good to hear. The NHS is a national treasure. We should protect it at all costs.

As such, I strongly suggest not voting Tory.