UP THE DUFF | Vital Football

UP THE DUFF

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Congratulations to The Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry on the announcement that Megan is with child and the child is expected in the spring of 2019.

They are both currently away on a Springtime Royal Tour of Oz and New zealand.

When I heard this on radio this morning my first thought wtf is the duchess of sussex

I thought this thread was gunna be abart the Bounce slayer sayin Lundy's a terrific player mate.:yes:Congratulations to Prince Harry and Megan. Bully ya can be so uncouthed at times.:yes: UTCB

I thought this thread was gunna be abart the Bounce slayer sayin Lundy's a terrific player mate.:yes:Congratulations to Prince Harry and Megan. Bully ya can be so uncouthed at times.:yes: UTCB
Thanks rod :thumbup: it seriously was tho I dint realise it was her till they mentioned it later in the report

I hope the Queen bestows a Prince/Princess title on the little Royal,because its not a given in Harry and Megans (could just be plain old Lord/Lady) case,the little Royal will be 7th in line,nice Honeymoon pressie for Princess Eugenie she will be down to 10th in line when its born.